• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hallo everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lafudge

&vergil.♥
Salut à tous!

Hey everyone, my name is Soluus and I'm sixteen! My name is Spanish but a bit Latinised. It means Sun. And yes, I'm female! I'm French but I grew up in England with my parents, and therefore speak fluent English and French. I study French, Spanish and mathematics at college and in two years when I attend university I am going to do a French combined honours major with a Japanese minor degree. ^__^ I love languages! Okay, so I joined this site because I ADORE Devil May Cry! Aside from Kingdom Hearts, DMC is my favourite game series, followed by BioShock and Gears of War! I started playing DMC one fateful night around six years ago. xD I was staying at my aunt's house and her ex-boyfriend was playing on it and ever since then I've been hooked! I've played all the DMC games except the special edition of DMC4, and my favourite game is DMC3: Special Edition because I LOVE VERGIL! ♥ He is my wife. I cannot wait for DMC5 and I am positive that Vergil is making a come back. xD Anyway, that's all for now! I hope I'll have a lot of fun here! Also, here's two small pictures of me. Thought I'd best put some in here since it's an introduction about myself. ^____^

79368173.jpg
73803984.jpg

- Sol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom