• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

HAI GAIZ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel Valentine

[ It Penetrates ]
I suck @ intros, so we'll stick to the basics %D I'm Angel pretty much everywhere I go online, and even though most people know my real name (Jackie), everyone still calls me Angel xDD Which is totally fine by me :3

I've loved the DMC series for good long while now, and am a total Dante fangirl <333333 I also love Final Fantasy and most recently, and very surprising even to me, Bioshock xD

Hope to make some friends here ^o^

Sparda™

Angel Valentine;82040 said:
I suck @ intros, so we'll stick to the basics %D I'm Angel pretty much everywhere I go online, and even though most people know my real name (Jackie), everyone still calls me Angel xDD Which is totally fine by me :3

I've loved the DMC series for good long while now, and am a total Dante fangirl <333333 I also love Final Fantasy and most recently, and very surprising even to me, Bioshock xD

Hope to make some friends here ^o^

Your intro was cool to me!:D

I'm Dante. Well, my real name is Dante, so welcome. You got your first friend. :D Enjoy yourself!

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
hello, hello, hello! good to know you like devil may cry and, surprisingly, bioshock!;)

welcome:p

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
welcome to the forum Angel, love the username btw, good intro. Have fun :)

Demons Destiny

Silenced Vampire
Hi!! *waves hand like mad*
I hope you have fun here!! I'm sure you will make lots of new friends!
See you around and HAVE FUN!!! :lol: :D

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Welcome and looks like I'm gonna have to change my name, hey? :p

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Angel;82393 said:
Welcome and looks like I'm gonna have to change my name, hey? :p

[Off Topic] Nah, you stayed the same even after OneWinged Angel came, and some people called him Angel:lol:[/Off topic]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom