• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Guilty Pleasures

AzureNight13

Azure Night Goddess.... Or Wesker's daughter
Premium
NO! No! Not in a perverted way! Mind out of the gutter! :ROFL:

I mean something you enjoy that surprises other people… something along those lines. Obviously keep it appropriate.

Like for me… I admit I’m primarily listen to metal, but occasionally I like to listen to old school dance music. Like Sandstorm… Eiffel 65… Scooter… Crazy Frog… :whistle:

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
Like for me… I admit I’m primarily listen to metal, but occasionally I like to listen to [-] Crazy Frog… :whistle:
Thanks a lot, now that damn frog is stuck in my head...

Well, to my guilty pleasure...
I have a Sims 3 story online.
Yeah... I'm a soon graduated lawyer approaching 30 years of age...

AzureNight13

Azure Night Goddess.... Or Wesker's daughter
Premium
Thanks a lot, now that damn frog is stuck in my head...
Sorry Not Sorry Yolo GIF by Outlander

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Pizza with fries on it (I'm not that much of a degenerate to enjoy pineapples as topping, you THOUGHT). And with bacon, hot salame and ham. The best spent 7 euros I could ask for, I don't care what anybody says.

Aurelius

Aside from the music that some of you have seen me post in the music thread, I occasionally go on a 90's Eurodance kick. Eurodance aside, I'm also a huge Spice Girl fan since childhood. I REGRET NOTHING!!!

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
Hmm how about O-Zone Dragostea Din Tei. That might be one. Almost cringe myself by mentioning it now. Anyways the term ''quilty pleasure'' isn't one I like to use to describe things. No offense. How about just ''special interests'' or strange interests or any other ways to describe the same. The word quilty sounds so degenerative. I know its just a very common phrase still I would use other words and phrases for the same instead.

Top Bottom