• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Guild Wars 2 now free

Dark Drakan

Admin
tg0f0.png

ArenaNet have announced that you can now play the base game of Guild Wars 2 totally free (its never had monthly fees but now you dont even have to buy it).

We are happy to announce that the Guild Wars 2 core game is available for everyone to play for free. With Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns™ launching soon, there’s no better time to introduce the game to your friends.

Play Guild Wars 2 Free Now

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Interesting... it was since I watched Angry Joe's review that I wanted to play it... but got caught by other games.

Might be the time I'm going to play it, finally.

Dark Drakan

Admin
I used to own it when it first came out but no-one I knew played it at the time but then it became pretty popular years afterwards.

Erian1Mortal

Premium
The problem with joining the game this late is actually the living world concept they have....
I know from a few of my buddies that the world looked rather different when they started playing at release. So now there is a lot of leftover stuff from events (certain monsters, totally wrecked battlefields) and at points it feels like playing alone in a wasteland. I never reached the max. level because of that. Maybe I was just playing on the wrong server though.

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Wanted to play this too but now even this is F2P i heard some rumours that F2P version is drastically restricted, well its okay to join in since i maybe finally try this too

Dark Drakan

Admin
Wanted to play this too but now even this is F2P i heard some rumours that F2P version is drastically restricted, well its okay to join in since i maybe finally try this too

Wouldn't say it was "Drastically" restricted but there are a handful of restrictions to tempt people to buy the expansion (lifts all restrictions) but the base game of Guild Wars 2 plus the expansion for one price would still be a good deal. It's mainly to stop people creating multiple free accounts to gold farm & exploit.

Top Bottom