• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Guest Chars

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Which guest characters would you like to see from other games?

Personally, I wouldn't mind seeing Akuma from Street Fighter dropping in to say 'hi'. I mean, he is a brilliant fighter, remember his signature super combo. That was incredible!:D

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
Dude Totally I Love Akuma He's freakin Sweet
Anyways i'd probably like Solid Snake to come in.....I Think Solid Snake is Awesome!

A.$h!nati

$mok!n $!ck $tyle!
I wanna see SANTA ...

MAN the game will be the "WORSTEST" game ever if there'll be a character from another game cuz the stories are different so are the characters i mean it's impossible to see Dante fighting Cloud or Akuma.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
You know what'd be cool...

End of DMC5 Bonus ending: Dante and Nero (Or whoever, let's just say Nero for now.) is in a pizza parlor chatting and eating pizza, Nero is exhasted. They finish up and decide to take their leave.

Dante: You need to get some rest kid, you look like a zombie.
Nero: Pfft! Yeah right, any nutcase would know that zombies don't exist.

Nero is so tired he hardly notices his surroundings and bumps into a man wearing all black with black shades.

Man in black: Watch were you're going boy. (In a British accent)

Nero is too tired to even bother with this, "human."...Or is he human?

Nero: *snort* Whatever man.

Sadly only people who have played RE will have got that joke, but something like that would be cool anyways. XD

But if there is guess characters I think it should be something like that. A quick cameo in a bonus ending or something, not someone through the whole game. That'll just mess with both series. Then you'll be expecting Dante to be in FF or SF or whatever.

A.$h!nati

$mok!n $!ck $tyle!
KNDSVCloud;134699 said:
CLOUD can be put in there some way mr. negativity....no need to be so pessimistic...

I'm not "negative" or "pessimistic" but it's really illogical because dante will definitely kick cloud's a** like piece of cake what i mean dante needs someone matches his powers like vergil or arkham .

Everybody has opinion

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
That's odd because he WAS something on Sephiroth yet almost no one thinks Dante could win over Sephiroth.

I think it would be interesting. I think that anyone could be integrated as long as the story behind them being there made any sense at all. A bit like Yoshimitsu's integration into Soul Calibur.

I'm fairly confident that Akuma would kill most DMC demons, bosses included. I reckon in hand-to-hand combat he'd give Dante a good run for his money and I reckon he'd kill Lucia outright. He is the 'King of the Fist' and his 'evil intent' is never really clarified, maybe this could be his attempt to find a worthy foe. Let's face it, not even Bison was much on him. :D

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
Vergilissexy;134728 said:

End of DMC5 Bonus ending: Dante and Nero (Or whoever, let's just say Nero for now.) is in a pizza parlor chatting and eating pizza, Nero is exhasted. They finish up and decide to take their leave.

Nero is so tired he hardly notices his surroundings and bumps into a man wearing all black with black shades.

Sadly only people who have played RE will have got that joke, but something like that would be cool anyways. XD

But if there is guess characters I think it should be something like that. A quick cameo in a bonus ending or something, not someone through the whole game. That'll just mess with both series. Then you'll be expecting Dante to be in FF or SF or whatever.

^I could see that happening, capcom did both games.:lol:

RICK ROLL

Vergilissexy;134728 said:

Wesker?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom