• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Guess how much Devil May Cry.org is worth...

Dark Drakan

Admin
Angel;23247 said:
Put it this way - Steve spends more time working on this site than he does with his own wife...I'm not jealous...:( :lol:

Wont be complaining when our forum empire starts being a good source of income for you :p

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Yeah, you're right...just so long as I get to wear a crown and have 2 birthdays like the Queen...

Dark Drakan

Admin
Angel;23266 said:
Yeah, you're right...just so long as I get to wear a crown and have 2 birthdays like the Queen...

Im sure will find a crown somewhere :p

That will mean you get 2 years older every year then ;)

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Noooo! You lie!

I'll never get older...as we speak, I have a highly skilled top secret group of technicians working on my very own age-defying stasis medication that allows me to stay conscious but enjoy the benefits of eternal youth...

Dark Drakan

Admin
Angel;23268 said:
Noooo! You lie!

I'll never get older...as we speak, I have a highly skilled top secret group of technicians working on my very own age-defying stasis medication that allows me to stay conscious but enjoy the benefits of eternal youth...

Well with 2 birthdays a year you better get them all working that bit faster as its going to come even quicker soon :lol: :p

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I love how I keep getting into trouble for going off topic...:lol:

But you have a point, so I shall behave myself...:ninja:

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Oh Pinky - whenever I need you, you are there to save me from my off-topic ways! :lol:

And yeah, I can't help it...I'm blonde - what do you expect? :lol:

Top Bottom