• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Guess how much Devil May Cry.org is worth...

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
So yesterday I just received a quote on how much my Devil May Cry website is worth... I was pretty surprised with the results:

The estimated value of Devil May Cry is: $73,439

This value is calculated based on several factors shown above, including: Links, Traffic (Alexa), age of the domain, site category, domain keyword popularity, and overall occurences of the domain name on the web.

I kid you not, this is not made-up. This is a genuine quote from a reputable domain appraisal website. Not too shabby, eh? ;)

Steven

That-Damn-Good
You know you couldn't actually sell this website for that amount right?

Sure it may be worth that amount in the eyes of some people, but I know the reason why it is. Everytime you search keywords (in any search engine), People may not even look at this, but it still makes the Money (really reputation, because it couldn't sell for that much). Any time someone types in Devil May Cry, this is going to be on one of the pages, and hence why this site has that amount. And may I ask what site you used to find this information?

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I personally wouldn't trust a site that says the word "wopping" and doesn't even spell it right :lol:

Actually, you'd be surprised just how lucrative forums are...they are the online real estate, after all. Either way, we're not selling up yet...

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Nel0 Angel0;22355 said:
Yes I mean that has to be ever so tempting.
It is, believe me. However, I love this place; it's my baby. ^_^ The figure I was quoted is just an estimate so there's a good chance it could be higher or lower but either way, I'm not selling this place. ;)

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I do believe Steve may seriously consider your second offer, there...:lol: :ninja: :lol:

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
devilmaycry;22492 said:
It is, believe me. However, I love this place; it's my baby. ^_^ The figure I was quoted is just an estimate so there's a good chance it could be higher or lower but either way, I'm not selling this place. ;)

yyyyaaaaaayyyyy! you wuv us too much to sell us!....right?

»_")^Nexon^("_«;22494 said:
hmmm, for the site....
Give me the site...
or 10 dolla for sucky sucky?

>_>

:lol: ooooooo.....kay...

SpArAda1127

Rebirth
holy ****......

i'm sorry but, wow this site is only what?.....2 years old right?.....

»_")^Nexon^("_«;22494 said:
hmmm, for the site....
Give me the site...
or 10 dolla for sucky sucky?

>_>

your a perv yo, feinin' yo.....=]

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
devilmaycry;22492 said:

Why are we like a second family or something?:huh:

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Put it this way - Steve spends more time working on this site than he does with his own wife...I'm not jealous...:( :lol:

Top Bottom