• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Greetings!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Divine Insect

Hey guys. I'm a new face around here. I've been a fan of the DMC series for quite awhile now, but only recently found this place, partly since I haven't done much DMC-related web browsing in the past. However, I found myself doing just that since I got DMC4 for my PC. I found this site via Google, and it looks like a really cool DMC community. Hence, I'm here now. :cool:

One Winged Angel

Legendary Dragoon
Hallo there :) The names Liam, welcome to the forums ^_^ =O I soo want DMC4 for my laptop, but I don't have the processor for it -_-' Hope ya have a good time here, dude. If ya need any help PM me =D

Divine Insect

Eh, no laptop for me. I can't afford a good one right now, especially since I just recently bought a 22" LCD monitor for my desktop.

One Winged Angel

Legendary Dragoon
Divine Insect;158942 said:
Eh, no laptop for me. I can't afford a good one right now, especially since I just recently bought a 22" LCD monitor for my desktop.

I was so annoyed that the processor wasn't good enough -_-' This laptop is 13 months old and it's smoking, melting (charger) and likes to freeze up a lot:lol::lol:

Divine Insect

Well, that's no good. Luckly I've never had heat problems with my desktop (my only computer). I have a 3.2GHz AMD Athlon 64 X2 6400+ Windsor (Dual-Core). The fan and heatsink it came packaged with does fine for me, but I removed the thermal goo that came with it and put on some better stuff I bought from Newegg.

One Winged Angel

Legendary Dragoon
It doesn't normally over heat. The charger melted because it got bent somehow, and seeing as I had it plugged in alot as the battery died a lot it melted -_-' Eh, I've forgotten what I have xD. I'm planning to get another one as soon as I am able to =]

Divine Insect

Well, that sucks. The only problem I ever had was a hard drive that decided to belch smoke four years ago, and conveniently on the last day it was covered under warranty.

One Winged Angel

Legendary Dragoon
Divine Insect;158956 said:
Well, that sucks. The only problem I ever had was a hard drive that decided to belch smoke four years ago, and conveniently on the last day it was covered under warranty.

Well, I've never had that before XD don't you think it's just a litte weird that everything (well almost) seems to break either a day after or a day brfore the warranty runs out?

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Hello there! Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom