• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Gray Fox and Raiden

Vergillicious

You will not forget this devil's power!
Whoa!...uh..I'm very sorry for all the arguing.. I guess I made a bad thread ^^;

But thank you everyone for giving me as much info as possible..but please don't fight. It's hardly anything worth fighting over.

Meg

@Chancey289 You DO have to watch not just what you say, but how you say it. How you say things can just as easily upset people as what you actually say. And honestly, you've already been temp banned once, so I'd be more careful about how you hold yourself here since the next ban might not be so temporary.

@Foxtrot94 Dude, you cannot go off like that. If someone is bothering you, report and put them on your ignore list. I don't want to see this kind of thing again. If I do, you'll get an official warning.

I'm glad the thread was able to move past this. Thanks to those of you for trying to get things back on track, and despite what I said above, I am glad Fox and Chancey were both able to stop on your own.

Please do not drag this thread down again with drama. Thank you.

Top Bottom