• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Gravity Rush/Daze 2 + PS4 Remaster

berto

I Saw the Devil

Some long plays of the game.

I haven't watch them, nor will I. I saw 2 minutes of one and I don't want to watch anymore. This is stuff I want to see for myself, with the controller in hand. I'm going as blind into this game as I can.

Last edited:

Erian1Mortal

Premium
Played the Demo of the 2nd game the other day, still have to play the first one sometime before I pick this one up.
I'm still getting used to that touchpad thingy the PS4 controller has, it's kinda weird to me and not comfortable to use, so switching styles was not as cool as I thought it would be.

berto

I Saw the Devil
k9FChbYg

keg4j5ax

uy28ch.jpg

k0mpau.jpg

l2rsea.jpg

berto

I Saw the Devil
If any one else got the game today, if you want to see something kinda cool, find some water, a puddle, a little river, or a fountain, and use your gravity powers.

Last edited:

berto

I Saw the Devil
I wouldn't g as far as calling it frustrating. Inefficient is the word I'd use.

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
I wouldn't g as far as calling it frustrating. Inefficient is the word I'd use.
why map it to the flat button? that button is usually a map button on lots of games. I hate games that have bad control layouts. don't they play test things? I'm sure the vita version had something to do with how the buttons were mapped but c'mon guys, the first time playing with it killed it for me. half the time it doesn't even work, I mean I'm not sliding my finger perfectly enough.

it is fun though. all 4 styles have very distinct feelings to them, which is fun and it's not hard to switch while flying in auto piolet. it's actually very epic in that regard.

Top Bottom