• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Grand theft auto.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
This is probably one of my fav gaming series other than DMC.
I know of a few glitches, but what does everybody else think, I wanna know your fav GTA if you have one, and what it is you like about it.

my fav is gta3.

Bandoor

Gosh Napoleon...
Yeah GTA 3 is the greatest game, its the first one i played the only thing i don't like about it is..1 you cant swim..2 you cant ride bike or motorcycle. other then that its great

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ Absolutely agree.

One major thing that annoys me ids that in Liberty City Stories the tunnel to upstate is working, but in three which is set after LCS the tunnel is undergoing work, no offense but they have hardly explianed what had happened, they could have said anything, but I get annoyed in Gta when they don't explain things, like why is that wooden bridge near to the airport in three broke, and has not been fixed?

And why do they never make the island better? in LCS you should have been able to swim, I am currently writing about when CJ from San Andreas went to Liberty, and trust me he can swim.

I believe in the future they will most likely have the capability to let you have a gta game where you can go to evey single island from all the Gta games and explore and find eggs.

And with San andreas that game for be got boring real quick, they say it's big but it isn't that big, 1hr or so and I can get around the whole map most likely.

Gta 3 would be the best if.

1: they had bikes.
2: you can swim.
3: you can enter more buildings.
4: you could fly around.
5: you had more sea space to manuovere.

and ask me this, gta vice city had helicopters, so how comes they couldn't have just put the enter and exit vehicle feature into the game for the helicopters in Gta3, when that game was made just a year earlier?

Bandoor

Gosh Napoleon...
Yeah, i tottelly agree. and i hope they do make a gta game where you can go everywhere!
Im looking forward to gta5 and i love how you character actually talks...! lol

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ nice to hear you agree, I have a thing, they could have said the tunnel collapsed or something, and that the wooden bridge was broke and they said they didn't want it repaired, as for the whole going everywhere thing that's more than likely.

I also had another Gta idea about Tommy Vercetti being set up in another drugs scam in a new city called sun rise city, but I haven't got round to wrriting that yet.

What is your fav weapon in Gta, I like sawn off shotguns and the desert eagle.

Bandoor

Gosh Napoleon...
I love all the weapons really even a bat..lol
but my fav probably rocket launcher to take down the choppers! umm...hmm... sniper is always fun to stay hidden then snipe..im not very sure though honestly i haven't played gta in a while..but i used to play that sh!t 24 hours a day with my dad lol.
im real stoked for GTA4 and this thread got me even more exited. :)

edit- i i heard you can go 2 players or co-op in gta
edit again- lol ive been saying gta5

w33l33

meh...
my fav would have to be san andreas basicaly because it had everything that was wrong with past games fixed:

you could strafe with weapons
you had manual aim
the biggest map of the series
an almost infinite number of missions/side missions
awesome one liners e.g. "i could **** on you from such a height that you would think that god himself has just crapped on you"
and i loved the attributes system that was awesome

Dark Drakan

Admin
GTA 3 was the best as it was such a step away from GTA 2 it was crazy. I was disappointed with both Vice City and San Andreas but im looking forward to GTA 4.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Ultimadream;71501 said:
I liked GTA3 the best, to me its when GTA began, i hate birds eye view in games so GTA 1 & 2 didn't appeal to me. The game play is every wild lads dream it lets you explore & do what ever you can think of. i liked the Mafia ganster theme of this game, on San Andreas i couldn't stand the characters they were all just iritating.

The first and second were awesome back when i was young, the top down view didnt bother me back then as it was when GFX werent too good anyway.

darkslayer47

well to me I liked san andreas. There is some cool stuff in the game like what w33l33 said, but the part of the game I liked was that the map was way much bigger and you can explore more.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I didn't like Vice City much to be honest, and Vice city stories I thought was pointless, just another way to make them money.

Bandoor

Gosh Napoleon...
^ Yeah i don't get why they didn't make another real GTA game....i gues like you said they wanted a quick buck.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
In san andreas, if you do the mission "St Marks Bistro" on the third island, it's the one for Salvatore Leone. you go to the airport, get the plane and fly to the marker, if you do the cars blow up cheat in the cut-scene where you see the taxi driving, the car explodes and civilians in liberty will come over an look at the car like they do in all of the gtas, which is funny as it is a cut-scene.

Also, when inside the bistro, if you fight your way out to and follow the guy, when you get outside kill the surrounding guards, but not the guy you are after to kill. Then type in the higher jumps cheat, go over to either wall and jump and you should jump over into an undeveloped map of liberty, be warned, don't go on the road as you will fall through the ground. It's just a little glitch I found with a friend.

yeah they rushed vice city, they just wanted more money coz they are greedy.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
well you know that alley in st marks area, near to the sals mansion in gta3, well you can walk through there, try it out, best to put a jetpack on you before you fall through the road. my friend filmed me doing the glitch on his phone. After I had fallen through the road I flew on the Jetpack around and found a purple door, it was just there. You should try it out, jump over either wall, but the one with the ally is the wall to the right as you are facing the man you have to kill, if you kill him the mission ends, so if you want to do the glitch then do not kill him.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ It is good, once I jumped over the wall, one without alley, and I had a parachute, so I jumped and freefalled through the road, I kept falling and then I parachuted for ages.

Well, I haven't been able to do this since but I parachuted onto the bit of the second island of san andreas where CJ's garage is. It let me walk into the garage and stuff but I didn't film it or take a pic with a camera in the game because I didn't have a cam at the time.

there is another glitch I know but I will only say if someone else posts.

EDIT: I hadn't put you in my buddy list bandoor until now, how could I forget you?

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
san andreas has to be my favorite cuz its the first in the series to bring a level of realism to a videogame. the only real downfall it has is i wish u could do more with the car modifications.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
how I have forgot to reply to this is beyond me, say the glitch you say?

well, have a sniper and a jetpack, take the jetpack off and crouch with the sniper, then roll into the jetpack whilst still crouched with the sniper, then press r1 then hold it quickly *or try a variety of ways I am not sure at mo* and hopefully if it works you should be able to fly the jetpack whilst in sniper mode with uzis, i'll tell ya how i came about that if you ask.

Top Bottom