• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Grand theft auto.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
well I jetpacked to a building top, and when I had my sniper I was pretending to be an assassin *as you do* and I accidently rolled into the jetpack and as long as you keep R1 held down the glitch works, like I say I have to try it again sometime.

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
Its hard to decide between all three main games TBH but I guess it has to be Vice City because of the awesome music awesome main character and pretty awesome game all round but San Andreas isnt far behind. I dont think GTAIV will be in my favorites because of all of the stuff from the old games they are taking out of it but it should still be a wicked game.

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
There was a phase where I was just ranting all over the place going "DAMN R* TO HELL THEY ARE CHANGING TOO MUCH IV IS GOING TO SUCK"

But I have kind of run out of steam with it lol but them saying
"life isnt about going to a new place and becoming the king of the world" really annoyed me like they have forgotten that is it a game and we play them to get away from the boring realness of life.
Putting in stuff like real time sun reflection and super advanced graphics and AI cant replace not being able to fly planes and take over stuff. You cant even customize Niko as much as CJ because they have gone too nuts with the details.
Feels like they hit the peak with eating in San Andreas and are now starting to slink backwards and disguising it with details.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ true, I say they just bring out one where you are in liberty and you can do all the stuff like in SA, like swim and stuff, that'd be better.

poikly

I love GTA (clue is in my username).
GTA3 is the best. The worst out of the 3D ones I would say is San Andreas.
I just cant get into it.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ Yeah, it's like it's just too different from the others that it makes it feel less of a part in GTA.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
yeah but remember, it was never the graphics issue that made GTA suck in the first place, it was just lack of new stuff, I would rather there be 10 new things to do in GTA in the next one then better graphics, and i'm sure most will agree with that :)

Bandoor

Gosh Napoleon...
I agree. I think they will have a lot more things to do though in GTA 4.
But... it will always be a GTA game.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
yeah but sometimes it's not the fact that a thing carries the name of the actual gaming series, it is whether it is worrthy in the series, I doubt this new one will bring nothing better than improved graphics. Hell I bet even the story is cheesy, can't beat San Andreas' story or threes I doubt, Vice cities, possibly.

Top Bottom