• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Google chrome

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
Go to google NOW and download it.

It so, so ****ing awesome.

BTW, it's a web browser with all the **** you'd have to download to another browser!

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
like firefox or internet Explorer...if so what really is so great about it....like any good features or what?

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
it's ok.....but i dunno i'll keep it on for i couple of days to try it out...again i probably won't keep it not sure though

*Edit Input aka Update on my post or whatever...

I'm sorry but i just could not handle the thing i'm used to firefox it's faster and more efficient--well for me anyways so sorry guys just it's just not for me maybe for the other guys on here but again for me i just didn't like it.....i say yes to Firefox!

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
scan.jpg

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
so whats the big difference between firefox and chrome? i like firefox because i have the dark themes, ones that match DMCF lol

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
I've been using Google Chrome since it was released (downloaded it like... 5 minutes after it went live) and I think it's great! I still love Firefox and all the plugins it has but, right now, I'm sticking with Google Chrome. I love that pages load insanely fast, too.

I've heard a lot of people have been having trouble with Google Chrome spitting out error messages and stuff when trying to surf the web, but I've yet to face a single problem. My experience with Google Chrome has been pretty darn positive so far. I'll definitely be keeping my eyes open for when Firefox 3.1 is officially released, though.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
wow, this is alot faster, i think i might keep it, depending on whether it is english or american, but i might aswel use it for now =]

Top Bottom