• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Gone Until .......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
Im leaving this place until the Little_d Situation is resolved for the 5th time , Letting Everyone know that Little_d is back under the user title Nero's#1Hater ( some of you might be thinking , wait thats not little_d that's John ) Check my profile , all the proof is there and as she typing the same and everything .... So i have informed Keaton of this but as usual on this site when u need the admins/mods the most they go off-line or aren't doing anything ... No offence but its true ... So im leaving until the the whole thing has been resolved as i dont want to be in a place where i know shes about ...

Hopefully OWA will keeps me informed if anything has happens through MSN .. Goodbye for Now !!! Hopefully see you guys Very soon indeed !!

hay if you leave then who will i have left. all my friends are either left the forum or are busy with exams good luck to them and i hope that they get the highest grades

Dark Drakan

Admin
Think you need to get this 'everyone you dislike is Little_D' trend you have got going on. Theres no proof we found to back this up besides the fact that 2 members type in a similar fashion. Not to mention the fact that we do have lives to live too.

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
Dark Drakan;177467 said:
Think you need to get this 'everyone you dislike is Little_D' trend you have got going on. Theres no proof we found to back this up besides the fact that 2 members type in a similar fashion. Not to mention the fact that we do have lives to live too.

Do respect that , BUT the first thing you said i strongly disagree with , there are many people i dont "like" but i dont think they are Little_d !! the reason why i think hes litle_d is becuas eas u mentioned the writting stlye and the fact that i have delt with her 4 times before and got to know her way of saying things , just wait until she messes up and everyone will eat their words ...

One Winged Angel

Legendary Dragoon
Wickse said:
Hopefully OWA will keeps me informed if anything has happens through MSN .. Goodbye for Now !!! Hopefully see you guys Very soon indeed !!

I'll be doing what? Sorry man, my internet has died because I'm currently moving.

Anyway, I think it would be best for to just to put Nero's#1Hate or whoever on to your ignore list, rather than saying that Little_D is Nero's#1Hater, but to be honest I don't think anyone cares, you know. IMO, your just overreacting about this, just because they type/talk the exact same way that doesn't mean Little_D is in fact, Nero's#1Hater, you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom