• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Gone in 60 seconds

Romero

Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Also, considering I'm a mod and La Femme and Romero are both mods on REN, I think we should all know better than to derail a thread like this. :laugh:
Romero is permanently derailed, it explains why this thread was more or less derailed from the opening post. :laugh:

Tell you what, you plant the drugs in her locker and I'll have the principal inspect it.
This sounds like a plan. Who here has the drugs?

I wasn't aware I was your forum wife.
I told you and I kept telling you! What were my words to you!? I said 'maybe we should call it a night, 'maybe you shouldn't mix your alcohols' and what did you do? You finished off the chardonnay and ordered more tequila.
That must have been another time, we both were sober at the wedding. I think the denies the whole thing because I made her super embarrassed, but that was because a cultural misunderstanding. :blush: A Las Vegas drive-thru wedding was her idea, and I went along with it, not knowing the protocol. We don't have drive-thru weddings where I'm from, we don't even have drive-thru McDonald's. (We do have drive-thru car wash, but that's the only type of drive-thru here is.)

The bride was gorgeous, I was handsome, and the pink Cadillac that I had rented looked stunning. I drove in, but we didn't make it to the altar as the car got stuck in the aisle. Some screamed. :( Meg almost fainted and I almost had to carry her to the altar.

I've not been in Vegas since and something tells me I shouldn't go back anytime soon.

and now one of your husbands is trying to get you banned by planting drugs in your locker :facepalm:
This is bound to happen regardless, marriage or no marriage. The RE.org community are missing her and will do anything to get her over there. :wink:

Top Bottom