• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Gone for a short while, maybe longer...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterOfEvil

Yes, I attack inanimate objects
Premium
Well now, as most of u may know, me and Jen has been together for almost two months, which might I add has been the best two months of my life. ^_^ Man, I never thought this day would come that i'll actually be with the one I love ^_^, I'm so excited. :D
Anyway, the reason i'm off for a while is that I finally have the money needed to search for my lover ;). And I know that most of u guys know that she was married but was havin' problems, so like over a month or so ago, she filed for divorce ;), which has recently became final ^_^.
If things work out as plan, me and her will have a house together real soon (she has already found a place that is affordable). So I might decide to stay in Mississippi, instead of comin' back to New Jersey. After all, it's only a 19 hour drive, but for her it's worth it.
I'll be back on, when ever I can be, it might be a couple of weeks or so, but I will be back. ^_^

See everyone when I return. Take Care 'til then :D

-Cam-

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
Well hope u get there safety and enojy your time together if for a short time or for the future

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom