• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Gold member toolbar

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Hey guys,
Loving the new update to the forums, looks amazing! Well done Steve (Presume you did it, as I haven't been around much...)

I came to the forums just to see how things were going and I noticed that I don't see the gold membership bar... Anyone know where it went, or how I get it back, or am I being stupid and missing it?
I still have access to my emails, luckily :p, but I was just wondering for future reference.
Thanks

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
gold-supporter.png

^ This thing here? I don't believe it lets you be one here. I could be wrong. It could be something Steve hasn't got around to sorting out just yet. Or it could just be that XenForo doesn't have anything like that at this moment in time.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
You also have to bare in mind that the Staff Members are busy people in real life. They have their own education and lines of work, and family to look after also. They can't be around 24/7, but they do their best to sort out everyone's problems when they can get around to it. I think for all of us members it just takes a little bit of patience. We have to respect that.

Top Bottom