• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

GODZILLA

Blade8513

Hell yes, it looks like they designed this Godzilla to look more like the original one and not that horrible thing they released in 1998. I cant wait to see this.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Last edited:

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
Just what is wrong with you, good sir?
unwell1.jpg

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
I liked godzilla since the black & white movies, cheered for him in godzilla vs king kong.
Hover i like godzilla98 much better, & still do.
It's not the movie i liked but that design much better than the bulky godzilla.
I like the sleeker look just don't like the lack of fire breathing & durability.
That wasn't Godzilla in the 98 movie. It was Zilla.

And to give credit where credit is due, the design was pretty b!tching. Just the movie was pretty stupid and again it wasn't Godzilla.

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
I liked godzilla since the black & white movies, cheered for him in godzilla vs king kong.
Hover i like godzilla98 much better, & still do.
It's not the movie i liked but that design much better than the bulky godzilla.
I like the sleeker look just don't like the lack of fire breathing & durability.
i thought it was great for its time. they tried to update godzilla for the modern audience. and i thought it was great when i was growing up. i always looked at it akin to how i look to the ultimate comics. it was different.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
Only if they did a pacific rim crossover... it would be AWESOME otherwise it still looks like the sucky 98 version it seems to be more focused on the humans than the actual freaking Monster.
But what i also liked about the movie is how the military caused just as much damage as Godzilla did lol.
They actually destroyed more than godzilla.
WHAT.. THE hell was that !?​

Last edited:

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Ok, I think it's really stupid how people are criticizing the teaser trailer (that does a fantastic job at doing what teaser trailers should do setting the tone and all) by saying that the human drama is what drags it down.

Because the original Godzilla films NEVER focused on the human drama. :meh:

I've been watching Godzilla flicks since I was a kid and seen pretty much every single one out there. Human drama was a regular thing as well as Kaiju battles.

They said they are treating Godzilla as a destructive force of nature in this film. Plus, Godzilla has already been confirmed to have his atomic heat ray and face two other kaiju.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
This sh!t looks f#cking awesome and if you don't think so, I'm coming to your house with a gun tonight. A water gun to annoy you while you sleep.

tumblr_ljd5ucHJQ81qixleeo1_250.gif

GODZILLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fine with me, ManOfSteel wasn't my Superman either lol.
Man of Steel was a p!ss poor Superman flick.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Jak

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
Because the original Godzilla films NEVER focused on the human drama. :meh:

I've been watching Godzilla flicks since I was a kid and seen pretty much every single one out there. Human drama was a regular thing as well as Kaiju battles.
Its a 2 hour movie.. and as far as i know about hollywood movies they almost ALWAYS focus on human characters that's why i can't stand movies like transformers where you have all the cool mechs fighting each other and all that matters is a teenage guy getting on with his life -_-

like.. what happened to monster movies when humans would just take the backseat and get killed ?
Honestly i think the military wasted sooo much time & caused more destruction unnecessarily because i don't Godzilla was all that harmful to anyone.
Not to mention they didn't even try to pacify or capture godzilla,this movie makes U.S army look pathetic&retarded.

Last edited:

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
I think Godzilla98 should've been more powerful like the older & upcoming version.
But what i also liked about the movie is how the military caused just as much damage as Godzilla did lol.
I'm interested in seeing more of the upcoming

Picture from linden
Godzilla looks okay but the movie looks like it's focused more on human emotion for drama blah blah blah.
i feel like this is going to be godzilla 98 and godzilla 2000 mixed together

Honestly i think the military wasted sooo much time & caused more destruction unnecessarily because i don't Godzilla was all that harmful to anyone.
He was looking for a nest right.
2. They fed him a ton of fish & Godzilla only defended himself when the military attacked him.
He would've eaten & left.
3. The military could've gased Godzilla with large doses of knockout gas & boated Godzilla off to some empty island.
End of movie.
c'mon. this is the military. blow **** up and ask questions later

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom