• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

GODHAND!!!

YAY
I LOVE THIS GAME
i think it was made as a parody of DMC cuz it has demons and stuff in it
its the most funny game ever was
and its made by CAPCOM
here r some pics
GodHand.jpg
godhand.jpg
Godhandwanted.jpg

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
Yeah that game was ok. They edited the box over here in the United States because apparently the cover was too violent.

well cuz it puts demons and the hero in a funny way its a complete inverse of the image of DMC so i think its a parody on the DMC games

Volsung

The Fallen One
God Hand is awesome, no more. Shinji Mikami is the director of all the crap... Maybe an coincidence, but, like the PSX RE game series, God Hand surprised me...

There's some direct refference to Devil May Cry, let's see...

1. Ravel's guitar
    Ravel's guitar is such an imitation of the devil arm Nevan from Devil May Cry 3. Not only are they purple guitar weapons, but they're also lightning elemental and capable of shooting projectiles over a distance.
    nevan.jpg

2. Reaction attack - Stinger
    This move has absolutely nothing do with Devil May Cry... except for the name.
    stinger.jpg

3. GOD TRACKS - Track #8 (Devil May Sly)
    Need Explanation? D:
    tracklist.jpg

4. Credits: Kung Pao Fu, an Godhand fansite

Yeah, there have some references to other capcom games, like Viewtiful Joe, Resident Evil, Okami, Street Fighter... And, an game is not "garbage" just because one guy feel difficult to clear the first stage... ;~

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
I'm just kidding man chill lol. It's a pretty good game I wish I had bought it. Might go on amazon and try to find it.

Volsung

The Fallen One
In style and in power, Gene is an strong rival to Dante... I really dunno the result of a duel of them...

Top Bottom