• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

GFX SIZE!!!

Bandoor

Gosh Napoleon...
Hey, i think there should be a size rule for your signature.
Because...for 1: some people have dial up.
2: It doesnt look good... :dry:
For example.. The Devil, NO EFFENCE!, it just looks bad that its such a big advertise for you makeing someone a signature... i mean you have it under your signature and you have a whole nother signature for it, it looks 100% better when you have a normal signature and your "need a signature or pic? pm me" is below..only below! then it will show out your real signature more and we can see how you work.
Once again though!
No effence. :\

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
There is a size. It shows up when you are about to "wear" your signature on the forum in the
navbar-options.gif
You are right. People with great signatures, or multiple signatures please take a look at this. I'll give you about a week to alter/edit your signatures. Since you're many, it would be troublesome to sent so many PMs so kindly respond here when you do it.
If you refuse to do it, I'll remove your signature/one of your signatures without even notifying you first. I hope we won't have to go there;)

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Ok thx...

P.S (off topic) - Tony,it is creepy when you are posting while you are offline:ninja: ...feels like the forum is haunted by you:ninja: ...no offence...^_^

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Chaos Master;71247 said:
Ok thx...

P.S (off topic) - Tony,it is creepy when you are posting while you are online:ninja: ...feels like the forum is haunted by you:ninja: ...no offence...^_^

You mean offline?:lol: Haha, sorry to haunt you, but there's a good reason for it;)

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Tony_Redgrave;71252 said:
You mean offline?:lol: Haha, sorry to haunt you, but there's a good reason for it;)

oh,allright...:) however,i read the community rules and i read that too big signatures will be deleted...Dante Aseroth has a very BIG signature...does that to be deleted...?:unsure:

Dark Drakan

Admin
If we see unusually large sigs such as 'The Devils' we usually remove them. I hadnt seen it so didnt but it is huge so i will put a spoiler tag around it as thats much too big for a sig.

darkslayer47

yea its the loading of the profile, if thats happens then you may have to much stuff in your signature or such. I don't have one yet, but I will get one sometime.

Top Bottom