• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

General thought dump on modern soceity

DanteStyle

但丁是我的
doubt that would work. still good thinking

It only takes that one person to do the right thing to get others to follow their example. History dictates this. It still happens today. Not all of it makes the media so I guess unless you're in a situation where something terrible has happened, you won't see the good that people can and will do.
A few examples from the media: the relief teams that have pitched up to help in the aftermath of the tsunamis in Haiti/Japan.
The terrorist who killed an (ex?) soldier in broad daylight in London - people who risked their own safety to try and help the victim. And the lady who told the nutcase if he was to bring a war, he was going to lose, and I'm fairly sure most people at the scene would have backed her up on that claim.

seraphmaycry

It only takes that one person to do the right thing to get others to follow their example. History dictates this. It still happens today. Not all of it makes the media so I guess unless you're in a situation where something terrible has happened, you won't see the good that people can and will do.
A few examples from the media: the relief teams that have pitched up to help in the aftermath of the tsunamis in Haiti/Japan.
The terrorist who killed an (ex?) soldier in broad daylight in London - people who risked their own safety to try and help the victim. And the lady who told the nutcase if he was to bring a war, he was going to lose, and I'm fairly sure most people at the scene would have backed her up on that claim.

true enough.

change or extinction, funny how that's the only option we have at the moment and there are so many not doing anything different.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Go to an art museum and just find Bronson. Find him and sit in front of his works. Just sit there and slowly lose your mind.
you have the power to change.
tumblr_mc8ra6jpzo1qgcra2o1_500.gif

Top Bottom