• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

General Gaming News

Morgan

Premium
Xen-Ace 2021
No one on here must care about Abandoned. I made a thread about it. So far, nobody has partook in the topic, which also helps to drive home my point about why I think forums are dead.

https://www.reddit.com/r/BlueBoxConspiracy/comments/oyfpbo
Or maybe people are just going along for the ride and waiting to see what more details are coming up on the game before having a conversation in full?

Or people just don't want to post in your thread specifically.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
To be fair, nobody has a clue what abandoned is

when there is a definitive answer or reveal, that will most likely change

Morgan

Premium
Xen-Ace 2021
What a waste of our time.

F-U Konami, Hassan, or whoever was behind this BS. :(
LMAO, says you. You don't even know who to blame for "this BS". The person's in the mirror.

You wasted your own time. None of this Blue Box Conspiracy stuff was genuinely created by the studio outside of these vague, nondescript promos. It was the fans reading into things and creating patterns of their own through their own desire to see a new Metal Gear or a new Silent Hill. When you actually pay attention to who was putting in the work to generate the hype and content (fans), then this is a plenty fun experience with people that are like-minded, while the studio kinda just bumbled around, put out a subpar trailer with sentences that weren't proofread, and Kahraman either answered in the most fluent "word count filler for an English essay" ever, answered contradictorily (BBS doesn't have the money for a trailer, but they have money for what seems to be advanced motion capture, 4k60fps and proprietary systems for Realistic Game Interactions? They pitched a game to Sony that got cancelled and that's how they partnered with Sony?) or only definitively confirmed he isn't Kojima and some other stuff.

The quest for validation from a "higher power" is a cancer.

Anyway I'm just gonna vibe to the ambient music while this random youtuber waits for the demo.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
It's been sixteen hours later...

If this what they meant by an "Abandoned Real Time Experience", then it's working. :(

Gasoline Tank

They abandoned the game due to devilmaycry.org, because they found out I was only one of three people who care. That's the long and short answer. :eek:

Nah. They just done messed up. That is all! :D

Also... I get a lot of Fatal Frame vibes from this footage.

Top Bottom