• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

General Gaming News

Gasoline Tank

You cannot put "horror" and "Hideo Kojima" in the same sentence these days, without people immediately assuming it has something to do with Silent Hill. :oops:

Seriously, though. Let sleeping dogs lie. That demo from all those years ago really wasn't that great. If anybody deserves credit, it's Team Silent, since you know? They made the series what it is. :rolleyes:

berto

I Saw the Devil
Well, how about another teaser, at the very least?

Morgan

Premium
Xen-Ace 2021
Oh, what is going on here? :D

At this point it's a lot easier to ask what ISN'T going on here.

u4qcw7sicp771.jpg

unknown.png

unknown.png

7r6md3g9fs771.png
34wwt2xb0s771.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

Additionally:

https://www.reddit.com/r/BlueBoxConspiracy/comments/o8jtu0
The entire post is a trip.

Last edited:

Gasoline Tank

Even if this isn't anything to do with Silent Hill, Konami said they had "key projects" in development a while ago. Then again, do they even give two ****s about resurrecting the franchise? All they do is plug merchandise about the games, while not delivering fans a new game. Thus, we feel teased.

I mean, they outsourced at least four games after the post Team Silent era. It could print money for them if they just let people give it a go.

Aurelius

Seeing these two games (three including Ghoul Patrol) come pouring out from the woodwork just warms my heart and brings me right back to my childhood!

berto

I Saw the Devil
Apparently it's not particularly that different from the current Switch. Just a better screen and some extras.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Bruh, why does the new "Super Robot Wars" game look so gosh darned good!? o_O

Last edited:

Gasoline Tank

Even if Abandoned isn't a new Silent Hill game, it may still turn out to be good. Right? ;)

Ah, but we won't know any more about the game until next month. I can hardly wait. :)

It's sad how in this era, horror games are basically jump scare action games where all you do, really, is shoot at things. Make it there's more to it than just doing that all of the time. Ta.

Top Bottom