• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

General Gaming News

berto

I Saw the Devil
A lot of interesting new things. Catherine Full Body gets a port, Xenoblade Chronicles DE gets a collector's edition, plus a new final chapter. The first gameplay footage I've seen for Bravely Default 2.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Something I am personally looking very much forward to:
lhTbpEbr

Carlos

A powerful demon
Xen-Omni 2020
A lot of interesting new things. Catherine Full Body gets a port, Xenoblade Chronicles DE gets a collector's edition, plus a new final chapter. The first gameplay footage I've seen for Bravely Default 2.
I'm sad there's no fanfare for Panzer Dragoon Remake. Buy it, damnit. Yeah, you. You. You. And, you. Yes, you too, a'hole.

Plz guys? Pretty plz? I wants Panzer.

Last edited by a moderator:

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Remaster the legacy of kain games , or do a full remake of em like ff7 or gears of war ultimate

That would make me scream like an excited little girl who was bought a pony ha ha ha

berto

I Saw the Devil
Wait, what? No. I mean, sure, you can. Sure, Lady Gaga can, but don't. Somethings were never meant to be in this world, and this is one is definitely in the top 3, right before something that replicates the human soul and right after a door that leads to hell itself.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
It would be funny if Bayonetta got a movie before DMC. I didn't think Bayonetta had a good story but people said Bloody Fates improved upon it or they could just come up with a new one.

I saw Advent Children first and I always liked that approach. It could suck like the anime or be done well like Hellboy 2.

New FF7r story trailer

new behind the scenes gameplay discussion.

Last edited:

Carlos

A powerful demon
Xen-Omni 2020
With Nier: Automata popularizing the Nier brand name, they can go all the way with Replicant and do away with the need to "appeal to the Western audience" with Gestalt.
They don't even try to appeal to western audiences with Automata... Sold extremely well for an RPG/action/adventure/90's gaming experience - the game has everything you'd want in a game.

So, Nier and Gestalt is fine. I've never played them, but I'd love to.

Carlos

A powerful demon
Xen-Omni 2020
I DO like the design aesthetic, but the practicality seems a bit odd. I mean, it seems a little rounded. I like the old controller(s), because they stick outwards away from other...

berto

I Saw the Devil
I DO like the design aesthetic, but the practicality seems a bit odd. I mean, it seems a little rounded. I like the old controller(s), because they stick outwards away from other...
They said it was designed from player and developer feedback. Personally it reminds me of a Star Trek design.

Top Bottom