• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

General Conversation

Sin Scythe

Blessed by Death
Premium
Yeah, I know what ya mean. A Virgil game would be nice - perhaps what happened between the end of DMC3 and before he battled Dante in DMC1?

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
Vergil was under Mundus' influence at the end of DMC 3 (if you watched the secret CS after beating up 100 enemies in the credits) and until he was defeated in DMC 1. So if there was a game about it...I would take a wild guess that we could see what he had to do for Mundus? I would also like to know how Yamato broke in half though...a Demonic Katana just can't break under any normal means.

Sin Scythe

Blessed by Death
Premium
Idea I thought of right this second -

First few missions could be a trial area to get to Mundus
Get to Mundus, forced to fail
He curses you, but you escape...
The rest of the game is travelling through Mundus' domain until you get to his ressurection spot on Mallet Island
You fight a final battle with Mundus, deplete his health, but, he has already gained too much power, finishes the curse and places you under his control.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Not a bad idea. Although, playing as Vergil isn't my forte.

Between my Assaults and your Death Scythes, Capcom will have to give in to our demonic demands! *evil grin*

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
Kind of sounds like the scenario from FFVII: Crisis Core. You fight until you get can't anymore, which would be Mundus. Vergil isn't one to retreat though, he's too honourable and not to mention his demonic pride for being Sparda's son.

So here's what I'm thinking...you do fight a few trials as you make your way to the Emperor of Darkness. You fail, but he gives you a second chance as his right hand man and gives him all the power he wants. Vergil, being the power hungry fool that he is takes the offer-but there is a catch. You do a few missions to prove you are worthy of such power and near the end to fufill his wishes Mundus demands that Vergil has to sell his soul to him. Vergil doesn't like it, fights Mundus one more time, loses and is forced to sell his soul to him.

How does that sound?

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
Blarrrrg, we must raise a demonic army and storm our way over to Capcom to make them bend to our wills! :p

Mundus: serve me as your father did.
That's the only way Mundus could've convince Vergil to sell his soul, (Follow your father's foot step)

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
shouldn't it be a discussion about something other than devil may cry? i don't mean to rain in on anyones parade, but there's literally 10 forums for devil may cry and 3 for general discussion. can we have a general discussion?
how about how Israel recently passed a bill requiring all non-jewish citizens to swear oath to a jewish-democratic state, implying an islamic inferiority.

or about how the entertainment industry is putting scary amounts of pressure on the senate to get a bill passed which will give the government the right to black list websites. by blacklist, i mean delete them from the internet. the goal is to eliminate media piracy, but the bill doesn't constrict the blacklist to just that. furthermore, many musical artists have been vocal about their support for music piracy - loving how it spreads their material around. most music artists today who have an opinion on youtube (except jack black, but he may have been joking) don't care as long as you come see a show every once and a while.

just to be clear: a site that is black listed isn't just sensored in the united states, it's deleted PERIOD. if you live in the UK, Sweden, Australia, anywhere this will affect you.

I asked Dark Drakan about turnin this thread to DMC discussion
Dark Drakan :
Its general conversation so feel free so long as the whole thread doesnt get taken over by a particular topic that could be discussed elsewhere.

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
Sparda did serve Mundus once...so yeah, that would be a perfect idea if Mundus pulled that one off on Vergil:)

Meg

cheezMcNASTY;281686 said:
or about how the entertainment industry is putting scary amounts of pressure on the senate to get a bill passed which will give the government the right to black list websites. by blacklist, i mean delete them from the internet. the goal is to eliminate media piracy, but the bill doesn't constrict the blacklist to just that. furthermore, many musical artists have been vocal about their support for music piracy - loving how it spreads their material around. most music artists today who have an opinion on youtube (except jack black, but he may have been joking) don't care as long as you come see a show every once and a while.

just to be clear: a site that is black listed isn't just sensored in the united states, it's deleted PERIOD. if you live in the UK, Sweden, Australia, anywhere this will affect you.

Seeings how pirated music is in fact illegal it shouldn't matter if bands like it or not. Its stealing, plain and simple. Yeah it gets the music out to people and bands don't make much from CD sales anyway, but the record companies do. If people don't buy CDs then the companies lose money and aren't gonna bother with bands that aren't super popular. That really constricts what bands the masses listen to. What do you think, Cheez?

While I wait for your response I'll just dance!

Sin Scythe

Blessed by Death
Premium
Drakkar;281730 said:
What kinda dance?

smiley.gif

Top Bottom