• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

GeForce Experience Share

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
http://www.geforce.com/whats-new/articles/geforce-experience-early-access-share-beta-coming-soon

GeForce Experience is a software made by Nvidia that optimizes PC games's graphical settings to match the machine they run on. It also integrates Nvidia ShadowPlay, an excellent recording software appreciated for its minimal impact on performance, and a streaming function towards Nvidia Shield.

Now it's going to take the next step and provide more features in the form of GeForce Experience Share.

You can summon an overlay by hitting Alt+Z, and it's accessible in-game and even outside the game.

gfe-share-overlay.jpg

Instant Replay saves your last 5 to 20 minutes of gameplay, or you can use the Record function to start and end a recording whenever you please.
The recording usually uses ShadowPlay, that records at almost no performance cost up to 4K video quality and at 60 FPS.

Once you recorded your clip, you can review it in the Gallery and upload it straight to YouTube via the overlay itself, without the need of exiting the game.

gfe-share-gallery.jpg

There's also a quick editing function if you wanna cut parts of the video before uploading it.

gfe-share-upload.jpg

You can set the parameters of the recording quality of course, such as length, framerate, or streaming quality.

gfe-share-settings.jpg

Via the overlay, you can also start a Twitch stream, adding your voice and camera recording if you want, of course.

gfe-share-twitch.jpg

But the big news is GameStream Co-op.

Basically your friends, through the Internet, can simply watch you play a game, or take control of it to help you out in tough situations, or play with you in co-op supporting games like Trine, FIFA, Mortal Kombat etc.

Requirements for GameStream Co-op:

Host PC

GPU: GeForce GTX 650 or higher graphics card (Desktop only, notebook support coming soon)

GPU driver: 355.60 or higher

CPU: Intel i3-2100 3.1GHz

System Memory: 4 GB or higher

Router
Minimum: 802.11 a/g router
Recommended: 8.02.11n 5Ghz router or Ethernet

Recommended Network Bandwidth: 7 Mbps upstream

Games: DirectX 9 or higher games running in fullscreen exclusive mode

Guest PC

GPU: No minimum requirement

CPU: Intel i3-2100 3.1GHz or higher

System Memory: 4 GB or higher

Software: Chrome version 44

Router
Minimum: 802.11 a/g router
Recommended: 8.02.11n 5Ghz router or Ethernet

Recommended Network Bandwidth: 7 Mbps downstream

Full list of features for GeForce Experience Share Beta here:
http://www.geforce.com/geforce-experience/gfe-beta

Director Bison

King of Games
Premium Elite
Premium
sounds pretty awesome
iv been using shadow play allot recently this looks like it will make everything even better

and i think something similar to the co-op is or is supposed to be on PS4 as well right
well it will sure make co-op games allot more enjoyable
without the need of having to buy extra copys

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
well it will sure make co-op games allot more enjoyable
without the need of having to buy extra copys

Wait, I don't think it works that way. You don't need to buy extra copies just because those games don't require you to buy another copy to play coop.

For example, in MK you can play with another guy on the same PC.

The difference is that with GameStream Coop you don't need to have the guy you wanna play with in your house. Like, if he leaves far away, you can play with him through the stream service.

Director Bison

King of Games
Premium Elite
Premium
@Foxtrot94
yeah i got as much
the game needs to have local co-op
like i just got double dragon neon and if its compatible then i can play with my friend without of having to buy it for him too

but it wouldn't work with for example Counter Strike GO since that has no local mutiplayer

Top Bottom