• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Gears Of War 3 Multiplayer Footage

Dark Drakan

Admin
gears-of-war-3-1.jpg

Microsoft & Epic have today released footage of their highly anticipated shooter Gears Of War 3 before the public multiplayer beta on 25th April. It includes spectacular new gameplay footage and key insights from the development team who promise the most polished, balanced and action-packed "Gears of War" multiplayer experience to date.

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
Watched this earlier and it looks awesome. I'm so glad epic will be having a public beta before releasing gears this time around. I think most of us remember the mess that GoW2 was on release, hopefully they kill the innevitable bugs and/or imbalance from the beta early on before it hits shelves.

It looks great from what I've seen, but I'm not sure if I like the idea of the one hit kill sniper. It sounded pretty over powered to start off with but from seeing new videos I noticed you don't pick it up with much ammo and movement seems to be quite limited when it's equipped. A bit like gow2 when you picked up a turret or mortor. Time will tell, maybe they will end up nerfing it if it's abused in the beta.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Watched this earlier and it looks awesome. I'm so glad epic will be having a public beta before releasing gears this time around. I think most of us remember the mess that GoW2 was on release, hopefully they kill the innevitable bugs and/or imbalance from the beta early on before it hits shelves.

It looks great from what I've seen, but I'm not sure if I like the idea of the one hit kill sniper. It sounded pretty over powered to start off with but from seeing new videos I noticed you don't pick it up with much ammo and movement seems to be quite limited when it's equipped. A bit like gow2 when you picked up a turret or mortor. Time will tell, maybe they will end up nerfing it if it's abused in the beta.

Yeah many many complaints were listened to from Gears 2 and they have tried to prevent the same happening with the sequel. I think most games with a strong online offering should have public betas before release so bugs and exploits can be fixed before release.

Not much ammo and the sprint speed from cover to cover will make it hard to hit enemies unless they are running straight at you. They are keeping track of who is killed by what and how much damage the weapons do so things could well be balanced before release.

Top Bottom