• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Gaming Rants!

Meg

Just cause its fun. Complain about any game related thing you can't stand.

Right now I'm made because I preodered Batman:Arkham Asylum thinking I could pick it up in the store the day it comes out. Weeell turns out its getting delivered to my house and hasn't come in yet. :mad: The whole point of preordering it was to get it right away. School starts monday and I work the next three days. I'm mad.

aka958

Don't trust people
Waiting for a game bought on the internet. HATE IT! I'm longing and longing and it never just never come.

Keaton

Premium
^I went in store and pre-ordered it there, rather than doing it online.
Very few online retailers can meet most gamers high standards lol

My pet-game-related-hate is being attack by offscreen enemies >.<
This is solved in Devil May Cry 4 (where no enemy will attack if they arent on screen), which is a nice help on Bloody Palace :D

But in Ninja Gaiden II you are given no leighway and that is my biggest frustration lol

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
Keaton;185171 said:
^I went in store and pre-ordered it there, rather than doing it online.
Very few online retailers can meet most gamers high standards lol

My pet-game-related-hate is being attack by offscreen enemies >.<
This is solved in Devil May Cry 4 (where no enemy will attack if they arent on screen), which is a nice help on Bloody Palace :D

But in Ninja Gaiden II you are given no leighway and that is my biggest frustration lol
Man... I broke 2 controllers from playing Ninja Gaiden II, game gets me so frustrated.

Also, Gears of War 2, putting like 4 shots on the host and then he turns around and one shots me with the shotgun, that makes me rage sooooo bad.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I hate the fact that i have to update my Xbox 360 and PSP to make them play games. I've been reminiscing about the days where you just put a cartridge into a console (for me, it was the Sega mega drive (or Genesis)) and just played it. No problems, and no friggin updating!

(Thanks for setting up this thread meg127, i feel better now)

Meg

Vergil'sB*tch;185175 said:
I hate the fact that i have to update my Xbox 360 and PSP to make them play games. I've been reminiscing about the days where you just put a cartridge into a console (for me, it was the Sega mega drive (or Genesis)) and just played it. No problems, and no friggin updating!

(Thanks for setting up this thread meg127, i feel better now)

you're welcome. yeah updating my ps3 and psp is really annoying. it's like "yay i got a new game! Oh but wait, I have to sit through a 20 minute update first."

Top Bottom