• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Gametrailers DmC Combat Preview ( Tons of New Footage)

berto

I Saw the Devil
For a dude who doesn't even know who his mother is (seriously), it's kinda weird to me that he would forget such a moment.
It's because the event is so traumatic that he doesn't remember.

The mind will do everything it can to protect itself, including shutting off.

Paexie

Not really the face of a trauma ridden child. More like
YO. YOU BEAT UP A COOL BABE. IMMA BEAT YOU UP SON.

Joking aside, I still very iffy about the whole thing. Hell, I'm iffy about the whole story.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Not really the face of a trauma ridden child. More like
YO. YOU BEAT UP A COOL BABE. IMMA BEAT YOU UP SON.

Joking aside, I still very iffy about the whole thing. Hell, I'm iffy about the whole story.

Well basiclly he forgot about his family. I wonder if the reason he forgot his past was because either Mundus erased his memory and dumped him on the streets to die, or he naturally forgot due to age.

Paexie

Well basiclly he forgot about his family. I wonder if the reason he forgot his past was because either Mundus erased his memory and dumped him on the streets to die, or he naturally forgot due to age.
The "psycho analysis" treatment jumbo from the debut trailer is a big possibility.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Personally, I don't blame you. From what I've seen of the story so far I'm not terribly impressed so If you feel iffy about it you're not alone.

Top Bottom