• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Gametrailers DmC Combat Preview ( Tons of New Footage)

Paexie

Well on the topic of his looks, he's really young in there. Puberty was good to him thank god.

On topic, I can't believe all this info came out while I was sleeping ARGHH Happy but angry

788Masri

I'm just some guy who really like Devil May Cry

...ouch...

looks like someones discovering what its like to be immortal :p also that sticker is F*kin hilarious

788Masri

I'm just some guy who really like Devil May Cry
I noticed something of this picture. I remember in the DMC1 novels, Dante wore a black dress shirt over his coat. Do you think the same can be said for this Dante? If so, that'd be really cool.

i hear alternate costume :D

nah tho it would be so cool if they did end the game with dante wearing clothes similair to dmc1s attire like how at the end of three you unlocked it. it would create a hilariously awesome paralel between the two stories as both are coming of age stories for dante where vergil is heavily involved and have bald antagonists who just **** me the hell off :D

A.$h!nati

$mok!n $!ck $tyle!
Very good gameplay but i think jump canceling looks easier than ever been , and what's with Dante getting naked in front of everybody?? I hope I don't have to see his d!ck and balls while i'm fighting that boss:troll:

berto

I Saw the Devil
Very good gameplay but i think jump canceling looks easier than ever been , and what's with Dante getting naked in front of everybody?? I hope I don't have to see his d!ck and balls while i'm fighting that boss:troll:
Perv.

I've never pulled off JC. Well, I tried on DMC3 and Bayonetta and did it a few times but it just looks so BOOORRRRRRRRIIIINNNGG. It's not fun to watch in the least so I don't try doing it ether.

MegaMad9

The Mad Man
Okay, at first, I was going to wait until January, see what my friends think, read some reviews, then buy the game. Now I'm just going to pre-order it first chance I get :)

darkmanifest

Unleash the blood
Holy crap, that last scene, Dante carrying Eva's body. It was...simultaneously really moving and kind of cartoonishly stupid. She's a grown woman who weighs at least a buck thirty and he's a tiny little boy, what in the world.

Nice to finally see more of the scene where he meets Kat naked at the door.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Holy crap, that last scene, Dante carrying Eva's body. It was...simultaneously really moving and kind of cartoonishly stupid. She's a grown woman who weighs at least a buck thirty and he's a tiny little boy, what in the world.
The boy isn't human. You can't apply human laws to him anymore than you could apply human attributes to a spider.

darkmanifest

Unleash the blood
The boy isn't human. You can't apply human laws to him anymore than you could apply human attributes to a spider.

Oh, no, I realize he was drawing on supernatural power in context, just beyond the fourth wall, I think it's a poor visual choice because of the size discrepancy. It makes a serious moment look goofy. Better if they had laid her on the ground with Dante kneeling over her...same dramatic sprawl from her and enraged stare from him, no drawing attention to his spindly legs as he's holding a dead body up.

This seeming lack of awareness of the fine line between serious and kinda silly is a repeating issue with pictures for this game. The booty angels pic, the crawling-in-my-skin bathroom pic...this is right in line with those. I think it's the same person/people putting them together.

berto

I Saw the Devil
I see what you mean. I'll have to agree with you there, it does look rather silly diminishing the scene's impact.

aoshi

I really like the bright colour scheme in those pics. I was earlier not very convinced with the HUD being colourless but am impressed with showcased pics. Interesting that there was no mention of vergil in this trailer.

Paexie

Nice to finally see more of the scene where he meets Kat naked at the door.
We don't even know if it's her, though.

Top Bottom