• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Games you're ashamed of liking

Keaton

Premium
I'm not really ashamed of much, I'll always freely admit that I play Pokemon, Digimon, Sonic, Yu-Gi-Oh!...and so on, it's just the guy I am. -- thankfully my long-time partner is pretty understanding.

I guess, I was somewhat ashamed when I bought Ben 10: Protector of Earth for the PSP, but I'm not any more since it was actually an awesome game - short, but awesome ^^

Wait, there is one other title, Fear Effect 2.
I actually enjoyed it, despite all the fan serivce and downright naughtyness. Hell, I thought the game was relying too heavily on those assets!

I was only ashamed because few, if any people, believed that I was playing it for the actual game...not the few moments of questionable robots and teasing.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I got another game I'm ashamed of liking... Monster House.

It's mediocre and not worth multiple playthroughs, but for some reason I really like it. I like the combat and I have a weird liking for fighting furniture for some reason. >.>

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Well, I'm not super ashamed about it, but I do feel a little dirty for playing Viva Pinata: Party Animals just for the achievements. I didn't actually enjoy a single second of it - I just heard it was an easy 1000/1000 and thought I'd get stuck in. My step-daughter loves it though so it wasn't a complete waste of money!

Top Bottom