• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

games are so slow..wat to do !!

Alroy Brown

Hi Guys,
My PC's games are so slow..while racing or loading maps or reloading a new gun..don't wat is going in it..i play games like Max Payne, NFS Carbon, Halo (new one)..when i play games i don't run any other application on it..but still it slows..!!
So guys know any solution for this..!!

Dante'sgirl

Forever For Dante
I faced that problem also when i was playing NFS carbon its bugs me so i upgrade the RAM and Video card of my PC and now its fine...I don't know if the RAM was the problem but when it was upgraded the game was going on just fine.

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
I have similiar problem with Heroes Of Might And Magic but on my PC was free space on hard disk problem. i erased some old files and I can again play some new games without slow down.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Are your specs good enough to run the games without any issues? Also have you done any clean ups and cleared your background processes recently?

Ember To Inferno

Eternal Rest
MochaCub;278909 said:
I don't wanna sound rude, but I smell a troll >_>

Perhaps, I sadly got the same thing when I looked at the thread/post...But just to be sure:

1. Does your computers specs have the ability to run the game? If not, then you'll need to upgrade, which if you're wanting a god-speed computer it will cost a lot of money.

2. The new Halo is not on the PC......

3. Be sure you have the latest patch for the game that corrects the problem, fan patch or not. I had to do this for Vampire: The Masquerade Bloodlines. It wouldn't even run on my new PC which has enough power to run Crysis, so I know something was wrong there >_>

Billy Peter

Hi,

Firstly u Should add more RAM if its possible & if RAM is below 1 GB...As I also encountered the same problem before upgrading RAM..then one of my friend suggest me a application named Advanced System Optimizer...its a g8 tool helps a lot… & has loads of utilities..Like Registry Cleaner & Optimizer + Disk Optimizer + Game Optimizer dats the real one ..helped a lot ..wid this u can play your games through it..!! try it :)

Get It Here

Troll plot busted lol, one sends a help request then the other joins and gives the magical solution while posting spam in his answer, seems spam bots these days have become pretty advanced!

Top Bottom