• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Games/Anime/Manga/Comics-to-Movie Adaptions

Sparda™

This thread is about the upcoming movies with a background most of us are familiar with.

Since some of these movies don't have release dates, they will appear as TBA.

The timeline is 2009-2015.

Dragon Ball - April 8 2009
X-Men Origins: Wolverine - May 1 2009
Alone in the Dark II - TBA
Halo - TBA
World of Warcraft - TBA
Wonder Woman - TBA
Magneto - TBA
Tekken - TBA 2009
Metal Gear Solid - TBA
Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time - TBA
Resident Evil 4: Afterlife - TBA
Silent Hill 2 - TBA
Iron Man 2 - TBA
Spider-Man 4 - TBA
Warcraft - TBA
Spider-Man 5 - TBA
Venom - TBA
Half-Life - TBA
Devil May Cry - TBA
Untitled Marvel Ultimate Alliance movie - TBA
Gears of War - TBA
Thor - TBA
Crysis - TBA
Assassin's Creed - TBA
Mortal Kombat Devastation - TBA
Untitled Need for Speed movie - TBA
Untitled Final Fantasy movie - TBA
Untitled Grand Theft Auto movie - TBA
Cowboy Bebop - TBA
God of War - TBA
Superman: Man of Steel - TBA
Punisher: Warzone - TBA
Unreal Tournament - TBA
Mass Effect - TBA
Street Fighter - TBA
Castlevania - TBA
Area 51 - TBA
Onimusha - TBA
Hunter: The Reckoning - TBA
Fatal Frame - TBA
Far Cry - TBA
Driver - TBA
BioShock - TBA

Take your time on the list...:p

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
Some of those movies are rumours from fans. Especially the Devil May Cry one. It was only said by Kobayashi he'd like Holywood to produce it while he could direct it; but only as an idea. I'm not looking forward to those movies unless its in CGI like Resident Evil: Degeneration.

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
i'm actually looking forward to the Dragonball movie of course i don't really have high hopes for it but Chris Sabat plays as shenron!!!!!!!!! i'm excited and for those of you who don't know who Chris Sabat(and you should be ashamed if you don't know) he does the voices of many DBZ characters, like Piccolo Vegeta and many more either way it's exciting....

but other than that if Cowboy Bebop, Tekken, and Metal Gear Solid were real, i hope they are i'd would be very interested, but yeah the others, like NerosDevil Said are "rumors from fans" which is a little disappointing actually.

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
There's only three movies I'm looking forward to on this list, Wolverines origins, Spider-Man and Resident Evil.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Here is what I'm looking forward to: The next Spider-Man films >No **** :lol:< Tekken, Silent Hill 2, the need for speed one, Bioshock and lastly; Rumour or not, Devil May Cry.

Sparda™

They are not rumors.

Most of the movies are in pre-production.

Tekken has been officially announced for a 2009 release.
Spider-Man 4 and 5 have been officially announced as well, along with X-Men Origins: Wolverine, Magneto, Resident Evil IV, Iron Man 2, Silent Hill 2 and many others.

Kobayashi stated he'd like a Hollywood movie for Devil May Cry, although the movie itself is in pre-production phase.

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
i know, what i'm really interested is probably Cowboy Bebop the most....I Love that Anime!

Top Bottom