• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Game Theory - why the popularity? Video debates possible too.

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
Don't get me wrong, Tennant is my man..no homo.
But I love me some Hartnell, Baker, and now Capaldi.
Hey, Tennant is THE Doctor for me. (i must admit I haven't seen original TV though) But Capaldi did awesome job in Torchwood and in DW episodes. I expect awesome deeds from him :D

Lord Nero

Ultraviolet Sentinel
Can an admin please lock this thread? Angel? Drakan? Not only did I see some seemingly unrelated posts, but this thread is pretty much dead now.

Anyway, I'm just glad I got to voice how terrible and inaccurate some of MatPat's videos are, and how obvious other vids are. This guy does not deserve to get like 99% likes and over a million views and stuff, but I guess that just shows the state of today's generation of gamers and gaming, I guess. Thanks for the replies.

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
Can an admin please lock this thread? Angel? Drakan? Not only did I see some seemingly unrelated posts, but this thread is pretty much dead now.

Anyway, I'm just glad I got to voice how terrible and inaccurate some of MatPat's videos are, and how obvious other vids are. This guy does not deserve to get like 99% likes and over a million views and stuff, but I guess that just shows the state of today's generation of gamers and gaming, I guess. Thanks for the replies.
you mustn't ask mods to close threads. If it's derailed thread, just leave it, and if mods consider to close it, they'll do it.

Top Bottom