• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Game of thrones

Onecrazymonkey1

Gift for you:
vergilxkat_zps53fa59f8.png

Took the comic and played with it a bit, not a great work but it's still VxK!
Yay for off topic VxK!!! :w00t:
(Now someone is going to kill us for sure...)>_<

it's so purdy @____@ Thank you! and a thread is not complete unless we mention VxK at least once. ahh please don't kill me people!

And I don't know the name of the actor impersonating Joffrey, but I know this:
488232_515113305192422_1989427147_n.jpg

:troll:
I literally spit soda all over my computer screen. I didn't realize he was the same kid lol.

Yeah, Charles dance is amazing and he is strangely attractive for an older man, I don't know what it is *ahem*. Anyway I just asked because I can usually find a weak link somewhere on a show and so far I'm just not finding one yet; it's amazing. I also have a strange suspicion that littlefinger is going to succeed the most by the time the series is done with.

oh and I also really want to steal that kitten....

LysseC

Philosopher and fangirl. Worst. Combination. Ever.
and a thread is not complete unless we mention VxK at least once. ahh please don't kill me people!
They are going to throw us away, sooner or later. Lol.
(Sorrysorrysorry, people...)
Yeah, Charles dance is amazing and he is strangely attractive for an older man, I don't know what it is *ahem*.
*fangirling ensues*
Anyway I just asked because I can usually find a weak link somewhere on a show and so far I'm just not finding one yet; it's amazing.
Yep, same here. If I really have to point someone, I would have said Sophie Turner, but that would be biased, because I hate Sansa. So yep, no weaknesses so far imo. And I love Hodor. Nuff said.
I also have a strange suspicion that littlefinger is going to succeed the most by the time the series is done with.
Me too... *hates the man*

Edit.
I literally spit soda all over my computer screen
*feels sorry for your screen, and then lol's at imagining the scene*

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
I can’t mention the books?!

That’s going to be hard; especially saying who you think will be on the throne at the end.

I always thought it was going to be Jon perhaps because he seems the least likely. But not so sure now… I kinda have this idea there isn’t going to be a throne at the end.

As for favourite characters: Daenerys, Tyrion, Jon, Bran and Arya. I really like the Reeds too. Margery Tyrell is gorgeous :3

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
I hope I don't get into trouble for double posting but you all stopped talking since I joined the fray and I wants to fan some more!

My friend told me about Comic Book Girl 19 on youtube and she has done some videos which would probably be helpful for insane people who haven’t read the books. She gives some back story about the families and I think it would help you guys understand the characters a bit more.

Be warned! Spoliers for Season 1+2!

Lannisters- Part 1:

Lannisters- Part 2

Targaryens:

The Lannister's history gives you a lot of info and it's really interesting but I found the Targaryen's more like a recap of the seasons but who cares, it has Dany :3

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
After watching last episode i have question.
Where Dario lost his blue hair and golden teeth?
I was wondering that too. Maybe they thought he would look too strange on TV?:/

Then again, this is an adaptation of the books, not an exact copy. Adaptations can make changes to suit the audience.

Martius

SSSmokin!
I was wondering that too. Maybe they thought he would look too strange on TV?:/

Then again, this is an adaptation of the books, not an exact copy. Adaptations can make changes to suit the audience.
I dont like that, Dario looks was one of things that made him special. Now he just looks like Fabio. On the other side, we have extra bed scene with Gendry and Melisandre...

LysseC

I didn't like that part about Gendry. But since to explain why I would have to talk about the books and thus risking spoilers for those who did not read them, I won't explain this here. If someone is interested in knowing why PM me. I wouldn't really want to spoil anything to anyone...:p

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
I didn't like that part about Gendry. But since to explain why I would have to talk about the books and thus risking spoilers for those who did not read them, I won't explain this here. If someone is interested in knowing why PM me. I wouldn't really want to spoil anything to anyone...:p
I get what you mean about that part. I prefer how the books are. Right now, Melisandre is like Lilith in DmC. Her only purpose is to have sex and make Stannis look like a weak moron.

That scene from season 2 when she tells Stannis about giving him sons and then they have sex on the table-map of the world was just....no>_<

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
I want that table map! Well, perhaps not now...
Dario looked like he just wandered out of Middle Earth.
Wondering if we should make a book discussion? XD
Like you say, Dario now reminds me of an elf from Lord Of The Rings. No more blue hair or gold teeth.>_<

Yeah, go ahead and make a book topic. It would also be useful for discussing changes made from book to TV show and then we can discuss if we liked the changes or not.

Dante47

Anyone here a Game of thrones fan? Thought we could start up a discussion about the TV show or the books.

Who do you want to see get the iron throne in the end?

Oh God yes.
One of my favorite fantasy series, other than maybe Wheel Of Time.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Smart idea creating book thread, keeps potential spoilers from here. ^_^

Can't believe there are only 2 episodes left of the season. Least I have Banshee to occupy my Monday nights however.

LysseC

Two days ago I was all desperately searching for 3x09... then I found out that it was going to be aired on June 2nd.... WHY HBO WHY???:'(

LysseC

Ah. Uops. Sorry. I'm not from US, I didn't know. >_<
Again, sorry.

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
My friend said they aired on Memorial Day last year and the ratings dropped so they're not going to risk it this year. I'd rather pretend it was out of respect than ratings though :ermm:

Dark Drakan

Admin
My friend said they aired on Memorial Day last year and the ratings dropped so they're not going to risk it this year. I'd rather pretend it was out of respect than ratings though :ermm:

Lots of shows shuffle their schedules around big events, smart broadcasting.

Top Bottom