• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Game of the Year (so far)

Game of the Year (So far: Jan - June)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Meg

DreadnoughtDT;253647 said:
And Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep. ._.

Its not out yet. :p Putting games you haven't played yet on the list isn't fair to all the other games. Starcraft II is ok because of the beta.

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
^But it's out...in Japan at least.Or the games must have come out in the western countries because otherwise they don't count?

Meg

Devil Bane;253673 said:
^But it's out...in Japan at least.Or the games must have come out in the western countries because otherwise they don't count?

Sorry, let me clarify what I mean. If you haven't played it it can't be on the list. It just wouldn't be fair. If its only out in Japan (it is? SWEET) then no one over here has played it yet. I was planning on making a Game of the Year thread at the end of December. It can be in that poll, but this is for Game of the First Half of the Year.

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
@meg :

AH,I see.

*Takehito Koyasu's voice*If that's so,don't count me in,you worm!

*Demon hands everywhere.*

@VB : Yup.It was this year.

Meg

Devil Bane;253688 said:
@meg :

AH,I see.

*Takehito Koyasu's voice*If that's so,don't count me in,you worm!

*Demon hands everywhere.*

@VB : Yup.It was this year.

Yeah, I'm just counting game released world wide from January 1st to June 30th (or however many days there are in June) ^_^

And get back demon hands! Ahhhh!!!!! *runs*

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
AHEM.

ROMS and emulators. I've played BBS. Only the first world so as not to spoil myself for when it really comes out, but I HAVE played it. So your point is moot.

Meg

DreadnoughtDT;253692 said:
AHEM.

ROMS and emulators. I've played BBS. Only the first world so as not to spoil myself for when it really comes out, but I HAVE played it. So your point is moot.

My first point is moot. (That's a funny word:lol:)
My second point was that it has to be released world wide before the end of June for it to count as being released in the first half of the year. It was only released in Japan, so :p

Meg

DreadnoughtDT;253724 said:
You're enjoying this aren't you? :dry:

I'm sorry I just like to keep things happy. :(

Sorry for not being specific about what games counted in the original post I just didn't think anyone would put up such a fight.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
It's okay it's just... There's nothing else I have to pick. I hate FPS games, I hate TPS games, I dislike FFXIII with a passion...

Meg

TPS? :huh:

Weeeeeeell were there ANY games released so far this year that you liked? There's gonna be an Other option you can pick.

Meg

DreadnoughtDT;253805 said:
Third person shooters.

And I can't think of anything. Really, I can't. >_<

Oh ok thanks.

Weeeell.......:unsure: Let's leave it up to Keaton since he's gonna make the poll anyway.

Meg

DreadnoughtDT;253813 said:
Sorry if I'm causing a bunch of trouble. :(

Aw, don't worry about it :lol: *hugs* I sent a message to Keaton so hopefully the poll will be up soon.

Keaton

Premium
Poll added.
Kingdom Hearts is up there too, however, it is only fair to Vote for it if you have played it via Import etc. If you have not played it, the vote will not count ;)

I can add two more choices if required, however the selection seems pretty fair right now ^_^

1 Vote From Bioshock 2! ;)

Top Bottom