• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Game challenge

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
You post crazy/challenging things you have done in video games.

Gonna start with some of mine.

Devil may cry 4=

Played all the Dante missions with only Yamato.

Played all Dante missions with a piece of electrical tape over the style change pad causing his style to randomly change all the time. Had to do it using only the style button.:lol:

I'll post more later.

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
Getting 1000/1000 gamerscore from Devil May Cry 4 on the Xbox 360 was extremely challenging, that alone for me was the biggest challenge for me in DMC4.

i finished MGS 1 and 3 in normal mod without getting noticed and without diying and without cheating

i finished Resident evil 3 in hard mod and killed the Nemesis every time i see him

i killed the Nemesis on easy mod with only the knife

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
^Oh wow.

More devil may cry stuff for me=

Played all Nero missions with infinite devil trigger but only allowed to use the Yamato attacks.

Played all Nero Missions using only redqueen.

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
Wow...

My list would be gigantic.
I can't really say.

But as far as I am concerned most of you could never beat a Ninja Gaiden game on master ninja.

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
BringerOfChaos888;164671 said:
Wow...

My list would be gigantic.
I can't really say.

But as far as I am concerned most of you could never beat a Ninja Gaiden game on master ninja.
Warrior is frustrating enough, I think I'm at the point of giving up on that.

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
BringerOfChaos888;164676 said:
Don't give up, just prepare for allot more explosions.
I will probably start playing again soon, I just get frustrated when those stupid flame archer guys don't give you a second to move... and they barely ever miss.

Top Bottom