• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Gackt Camui

he is my favorite musician BTW he is japanese.

he is a musican, songwriter, and an actor

Date of Birth: July 4
Blood Type : A

He triggered his solo career "Gackt JOB" in 1999 after years of music career with a band.

All 27 singles and 8 albums have been released, which sold over 10 million in total in Japan. CD albums have been also welcomed in Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong and other Asian regions. Furthermore, he has sung and released his tunes from "December Love Song", which is released in every December, in Korean and Chinese. He develops a special and positive feeling for Asia.

It is one of his successes in Asia that he came on a stage in "Japan-China Diplomatic Relations Normalization 30th Anniversary Commemoration Concert" held in Beijing Workers Stadium in China in 2002 as one of the most outstanding musicians of Japan. His live performance was overwhelming.

In 2003, the movie "MOON CHILD" which he wrote, directed and stared in was taken in Taiwan. The movie was screened not only in Japan but also in Asia, America, and some of European nations.

In 2004, he won an award for Best Asia Rock Artist in m・net/Km MUSIC VIDEO FESTIVAL, the largest music event in Korea. Recording a ballad album "Love Letter" which was released in February of 2002 in Korean, he released it in Korea in May of the same year. On 24th December, he held a final live of nationwide tour "Gackt Live tour 2005 DIABOLOS – Aien no Shi to Seiya no Namida (a verse of dole and tears in a holy night) in Tokyo Dome, where he performed for the first time. In January of 2006, he successfully held his sole live in Olympic Park Stadium in Korea to reenact the live in Tokyo Dome. This year, 2007, he enchanted many fans, staging live performances "GACKT TRAINING DAYS DRUG PARTY" in MELON AX in Korea in January; in Taipei Multipurpose Hall in February.

Furthermore, he was given a big chance to act as a Japanese historical hero Kenshin Uesugi in NHK's period drama "Furinkazan (Wind, Forest, Fire and Mountain)". His official web site has gotten 5 million accesses every month. His activities not limited in a frame of an artist give us more expectation for his further success.

In the same year, succeeding to the next single "No ni Saku Hana no Yoni (Like A Wild Flower)" released in February 7th, he released "RETURNER – Yami no Shuen-" on June 20th which won his first #1 in Oricon single chart of July 2nd, the following week. The album "0079 -- 0088," containing nine songs including cover tunes from Kidousenshi Z Gundam will be released on 19th December.

P.S don't bother by saying that he is a woman becuse he isn't he is a man

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNU8E71f9AI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zU87CKxLZh8&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8fylJfUSQc&feature=related

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
OMG, he looks like a cross between Tomonobu itagaki and Micheal Jackson!:lol:

If you get him confused with a woman... Your, um visually challenged.

The beat to the first vid was nice but the song sucked.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Gackt's appearence was also the basis for the character Genesis in Final Fantasy: Crisis Core and Final Fantasy: Dirge of Cerberus, evidence = My avatar, I do believe the appearence was from a while back though. (It's Genesis, not Gackt.)

Gackt also voiced Genesis in the Japanese version of Crisis Core and Dirge of Cerberus.

Just thought some more trivia may be fun. :lol:

Tawsie

Give Me More...
Angelo Credo;113528 said:
Gackt's appearence was also the basis for the character Genesis in Final Fantasy: Crisis Core and Final Fantasy: Dirge of Cerberus, evidence = My avatar, I do believe the appearence was from a while back though. (It's Genesis, not Gackt.)

Gackt also voiced Genesis in the Japanese version of Crisis Core and Dirge of Cerberus.

Just thought some more trivia may be fun. :lol:

Thats the only reason I knew who he was, I was about to post it but you beat me too it.

Bad Wolf

32 flavors and then some
Ah, Gackt. He who makes a better looking woman than I do. :p

I like some of his stuff, but he's not my absolute favorite Japanese artist.

i can not wait to see him in the new movie Bunraku he will be working with Josh Hartnett and Demi Moore it will be a big step for him yay go gackt

Top Bottom