• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fun, realistic creative

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
I need a fun, realistic, creative way of advertising AOA so that i can win a signed copy of the DN DVD lol
any ideas?
mine were: shaving it into my hair, but its not realistic, or mowing it into some grass, again not realistic. But i need photo evidence that i have done it, which is why it needs to be realistic
rep+ for all the best ideas =]

The Da3dra

Master Of War
People have been using (real) tatoos to advertise stuff since around 2000.

Im sure it wouldn't be hard to fashion some letters out of temporary tatoos. Or even get a good artist friend an have him/her draw it on you.
I say a good artist friend because 1) it would be hard to draw it your self and 2) it would need to look interesting.

This seems to be more realistic and probably not that expensive or strenuous. ;)

fOqrqDPqO4hiwvClid4RIMTattoo.jpg

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
^ Like u said.....thats TOO common.

Um, howabout yaw MAKE A FREAKING VIDEO OR I'LL SUCK YOUR SOUL! :lol:

The Da3dra

Master Of War
BUT MAKING A VIDEO IS TOO COMMON!!! (Gimme a ****ing break)

I know I don't see them in rel life you only ever read about people that are stupid enough to tatoo their forehead for profit, it's really not that common.

Second if your going to play the "Common" card, making a video is twice if not 3 times as common and is really not that creative.

Third there was no need to do that. It is up to him not you, how he is going to do this. If he wants to use tatoos he will if he doesn't fine I was just trying to help.

Top Bottom