• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

fullmetal alchemist live action teaser

absolitude

the devil is not as black as he painted

i don't care about the series nor this live action, it's just that seeing a red and black clothing, and how good the teaser looks.. man, how i wish this was a devil may cry live action

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
I think its kinda funny. In ghost in the shell main lead of the obvious japanese nationality, played by US actress. But in Fullmetal Alchemist, which features country partially based on german nationality we probably get all japan cast.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
which features country partially based on german nationality we probably get all japan cast.
And guess how many people will complain about that?

It was the same for Attack on Titan Live Action Movie. Anyone who did complain about it were denounced as "whiners" and the like.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I think it looks good and i'll keep my eye on it. I was a big fan and it'll give me a reason to go watch the brotherhood anime on netflix.

I'm curious about the changes since they said Ed was gonna be in his 20s and they said they were either gonna tell the whole manga in one film (which feels stupid) or tell an original plot (which isnt as stupid).

I was hoping Hollywood would adapt this because it felt like a smarter choice than some of the other shonens out there.

@absolitude
I see it at the end when he goes to fight the monster thing.

berto

I Saw the Devil
In ghost in the shell main lead of the obvious japanese nationality, played by US actress. But in Fullmetal Alchemist, which features country partially based on german nationality we probably get all japan cast.
And I have every intention in complaining in both cases. It's the same reason, too. It bothers me even more because it would be easy to get people off those proximities to play the characters, they are popular around the world, getting a German/European collaboration would be no issue.

Top Bottom