• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Full Metal Alchemist

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
I am currently obessed with Full metal alchemist...lol.
who else here likes this anime...?:D:):lol:

Keaton

Premium
I certanly do :D

I haven't been able to watch much but I have some DVD's on order...but awaiting stock ^___^

I came across seven boxes of the trading cards a while back for just a few £, so i got them with eBay in mind lol, sold many but kept some of the nicer more memorable cards lol

I also have the DS game which gives you a very broken version of the story, but its enough to give you an idea for the Manga or Anime ro build upon.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
i have disk 6 of the anime..and i am reading the novel adaptations...and currently writing a story

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
It's nice. I've heard rumours about a new season somewhere. I'm not as a big fan of the anime itself, but I love the manga.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
black monster;125601 said:
that is a great anime. every thing about it is good. i used to watch it on youtube but now i can't find it anymore :(

you have to type the epsoide number that you want

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Great anime.Love the sadness,action,story and humour.Although it pales in comparison from the manga.There are still more can be done to improve the anime.

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
I used to watch it when it was on TV and loved it :D. I only own one volume. I don't own anymore because i'm more interested in more anime's.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
For Fullmetal Alchemist fans,the second season of the anime is currently in production and will start on April 2009 in Japan,like Tony said.No details about the plot,but it maybe the continuation of the story after the events of the movie,Fullmetal Alchemist the Movie: Conqueror of Shamballa.^_^

That's a long time to wait,but I will be expecting for it.^_^

^_^

Top Bottom