• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

From Marvel Studios

AgentRedgrave

Legendary Devil Hunter
So I figured I'd ask, is there anything people wanna see Marvel Studios bring to the big screen?

Personally, I kinda want them to bring Blade back.
Reasons? I feel Blade is one of the most underrated characters from Marvel, sure he's like one of the most iconic things to come from a time period were monster themed comics were becoming a thing, and he helped started the comic book movie boom (Blade one was the first Marvel movie that was any good). But his last movie, which sucked @$$, was over a decade ago, and he's very under used in the comics.

I think bringing Blade back, would be good because
A) People say they want diversity, why not bring in a black main character? They wont have to race swap a character and p.o. the purest, use already non- white characters, win win.
B) Guardians of The Galaxy helped Marvel bridge out to a more Star Wars, Star Trek, space opera type of film (though much more light hearted). You can argue Thor did that first by treating Asgardians as gods and aliens. But I dunno,we were mostly on Asgard and Earth, and the Frost Giant planet for a bit. Anyway, I think Blade would help them bridge out more to a paranormal, occult, and maybe even horror (depending how they do it) setting
C) With Twilight over, real vampires need to come back to cinema

Last edited:

KRSkull

Wait didn't they make a Blade TV Series?

I want to see the Howling Commandos. and i know i have drove people crazy with this but i want to see CapWolf.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
They got the rights back to Ghost Rider, so I'd definitely love to see a Marvel Ghost Rider film. He's such a cool character and deserves a good movie for once.

Also, a She-Hulk TV series.

WolfOD64

That Guy Who Hates Fox McCloud
Marvel should make a Sojourn film adaptation.

Don't know what Sojourn is? Look it up, you wretched plebeian. You'll thank me when you do.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
In terms of animation, I wouldn't seeing the Marvel 2099 Universe introduced in the 90's being used as a springboard for another set of Marvel Animes or even a show aimed at a older audiences than the Disney crowd.

I was reading this article on Whatculture, http://whatculture.com/comics/10-movies-we-want-in-marvel-cinematic-universe-phase-4.php/2, and I'm cool with the Runaways getting a shot.

#9's entry of Exiles which is a team of alternate reality characters teaming up to stop threats to the multiverse before they happen is ballsy so it be cool to see it happen.

Although it can be used to bring the X-men into the MCU, you could also use it as a opportunity to re-imagine certain characters like Cap or Thor whose contracts would probably expire by time phase 4 rolls around so you could still recast but also get a new perspective/stories out of it.

Top Bottom