• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

French review about the comic book : Vergil's Chronicles

crush

Okay guys, I edited it. I just wanna say, SURPRISE MOTHAF*CKAS Lmao.. you'll understand :D

Demon: we will teach you submission!
Oh, they were only doing a prison recreation, how cute. lol

Thanks for posting! Hmm...I think since the demons already took over mankind. there is no problem with hellfire in the human realm.
I love the demons, their design is so classic.

NwaDeKoko

Demon: we will teach you submission!
Oh, they were only doing a prison recreation, how cute. lol

Thanks for posting! Hmm...I think since the demons already took over mankind. there is no problem with hellfire in the human realm.
I love the demons, their design is so classic.
Well.. I must say you're very smart xD I totally forgot about mankind being Demons' slaves lol so yeah now it makes sense :) and btw I'm wondering who's that demon that got killed in Kat's dream.. Also we saw Hunter but Vergil cut his head so I'm wondering if there's more than one (Like that frog boss in DMC4) And maybe the one we fight in the game is like a brother or something and he found Dante, thinking it's Vergil because he has same blood? Lol maybe I'm getting too far.. "Wait and see" are the words!

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
And maybe the one we fight in the game is like a brother or something and he found Dante, thinking it's Vergil because he has same blood?
There are more than one. Dante fights a hunter twice. Once at the pier and again at the old house. It was shown in one of the preview videos.

NwaDeKoko

There are more than one. Dante fights a hunter twice. Once at the pier and again at the old house. It was shown in one of the preview videos.
Oh, must have missed that. Or maybe I thought it was the same one. Well thanks for telling me AFTER (lol it's not even your fault but I need to yell at someone :p)

thanashs

You wanna dance ? Let's DANCE...
Dante fights one Hunter...we believed it was his house but it was confirmed that it was the first Hunter and that is a dollouse in the first stage..

Xamalo Noel

1Ibsp

1IbDg

1Ibtc

1Ibu3

1IbuN

1Ibw8

1Ibxi

1IbAG

1IbBP

1IbCu

EDIT 2 : Added some pictures, they are in order and everything is now translated :)
Also I don't get why, but it says Hellfire prison, human world.. lol ? It's not a mistake from me, it's really written. Also I added some of my great (not that great) sense of humor xD

Wow, this looks really promising, thanks for sharing and translating it!!

I think it wont come to my country =\

There is something bothering me, and i not about the tory, but about the art, don't get me wrong, I liked the style, is just one scene that it looks a bit off to me:

1Ibxi

In the first scene here, dosen't vergil way of swinging his sword seems a little odd?, okay I will try to explain the feeling I am getting here:

His sword is turned in a way that it looks like he cut from left to right, but he obviously cut from right to left, my point is, the direction of the cutting edge of his katana, and the ways he's holding it imply a left to right cut, so it kinda contradicts a right to left cut, it look like a mistake from the artist, I hope that someone can understand this :blush:

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
I get what you mean. It does look like he has either cut the wrong way or used the wrong side of the sword.

crush

The character design is a bit too star wars-ish I suppose.
I hoped to be it like X-men

chocolatepanda

His sword is turned in a way that it looks like he cut from left to right, but he obviously cut from right to left, my point is, the direction of the cutting edge of his katana, and the ways he's holding it imply a left to right cut, so it kinda contradicts a right to left cut, it look like a mistake from the artist, I hope that someone can understand this
I thought the exact same thing when i saw it and the only way it made sense to me is he turned his wrist after cutting.

Devil Player

Wow, that would give a good prequel game! :)

Instead of Vergil's Downfall, it should be called Vergil's Chronicles. What a waste. At least, we'll know more from a comic book...

Top Bottom