• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Free Online games

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
I am REALLY BORED!!!! i want to play some online games but i dont know any that are any good. it can be on any site, any kind of game, just give me something to do please

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
addictinggames.com kinda got boring after i grew up a little, but i have found rappelz (MMORPG) and also gaia(games) which i make friends on

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
lol, ive been having the same problem lately..there just arent any good fun games online these days it would seem...although my problem seems to be that i only like to play mmo's..and there isnt any good mmo's that are free and dont require a download..my mother dosnt want me downloading anything to the computer cuz she's under the assumption that anything that needs to be downloaded is a virus..lol

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
NERO116;68457 said:
lol, ive been having the same problem lately..there just arent any good fun games online these days it would seem...although my problem seems to be that i only like to play mmo's..and there isnt any good mmo's that are free and dont require a download..my mother dosnt want me downloading anything to the computer cuz she's under the assumption that anything that needs to be downloaded is a virus..lol

well if you were allowed to download things to play MMO then you could play rappelz, guild wars, runescape or tibia
the only one in that that you need to pay for is guild wars, and thats to buy the CD, you could get that and tell your mum "its not downloading its installing, you cant get a virus from installing" you can but i doubt that they would put a virus into such a popular game

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
last time i checked, wich was yesterday..lol, u dont need a download for runescape..ive been an avid player for afew years now..the only thing u need a download for on there is if u want to get both the classic version and modern day..wich is pointless cuz if u dont have an existing acc on classic u cant play it anyway

Top Bottom