• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

FRED FREDBURGER!

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
yes

this is a thread about that amd little green elephant thing that makes me laugh every time i see him, anyone else like him?

search fred fredburger if you dont know him

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Never heard of him/it before. I'm so untrendy! ^_^

I'll be Googling it now, though. ;)

Janny

Dines with dementia
You mean from Billy and Mandy? That creature just cracks me up! I remember a scene where he was simply amazed by the fact that a lamp opened and closed with a click. A simple man indeed :p

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
NACHOS! OMG! My friend and I would ALWAYS shout Fred Fred Burger quotes at school and the mall. xD "I have to go make... POO POO!" The episode where they have to go to the underworld court and choose who Grim stays will still makes me laugh til this day. I liked the blue vampire dude that looked like he could just kill him any second since Fred annoyed him so badly.

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Janny;74995 said:
I remember a scene where he was simply amazed by the fact that a lamp opened and closed with a click. A simple man indeed :p

No nose! No nose! No nose!

And that had taken him to the ice cream shop. "This... ice cream tastses invisible."

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I gotta get in on this guys as I am oblivious as to what everyone is talking about here.

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Other than Fred, The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy is an amazing series. Funny as hell and a bit morbid for children in some ways, but who cares. The show is just awesome. :D

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^^ I can watch that and find out who this Fred FredBurger is.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
judge?
shut up
judge?
shut up
judge
I ORDER YOU TO SHUT UP!
judge?

its great =]and i love the
NO NOSE!!!

Blizzardmon

Hell Rasier
I love tha part of the billy and mandy show! :>
I love when he goes "Fred fredburger........fred fredburger......Fred fredburger!

I loved the green monster.

Top Bottom