• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

"FOR THE GUYS ONLY"(EXCLUDING ANY WOMEN THAT ARE BRAVE ENOUGH TO ENTER!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
KoRn_Dowwg666;27852 said:
Um, excuse me for saying this, but this is not supposedly a thread to be proud of. This is personal and private, and really should not be treated as funny, interesting or whatever reason you voted it as "the best thread ever"...:ninja:

ooh! get your handbag!

SpArAda1127

Rebirth
forget...someone please close this thread or leave it open now i'm going to post some more stuff....(even thougfh it wil be slightly off topic):ex.

has anyone ever noticed that when women have they're period they get mad or get very mean, i've exxpierienced this through my ex-best friend....

lol seriously though hen i went to her house she looked like crap but was throwing shoes at me....oh and do you think it's true that the crazier the girl the better the sex?

The dark knight

Nope.I dont like to think.I think when I want to.Which is almost all the time.ALMOST lol.IM smart though.

KoRn_Dowwg666;27862 said:
lol And and I guess nothing I said came to your mind then 'ey DK? ;)

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
SpArAda1127;28587 said:
has anyone ever noticed that when women have they're period they get mad or get very mean, i've experienced this through my ex-best friend....

that's because they get mood swings when they're on there period.

this thread is scaring me and i'm 14 imagine what it's like for younger guests reading this... please close this thread...

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
but it's just there!! it's like getting poked in the eye with a long and pointy stick, you just can't ignore it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom