• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

For all the VergilxKat fans out there.

Are you a VergilxKat Fan?

• Total voters

Cabbage Detective

Cabbages <3
:troll:
Then I suggest we act immediately: you go and get Kat, while I go and get Vergil!
(Then I call Onecrazymonkey, I promised her I'd share Vergil, and I'm a woman of my word!)
sadly Kat will run away from me when she sees me ;_;
2nd+pic+the+horse+_9a1f4fcdfac75b292cd438b16b922d01.jpg

ChibiVerg

Vergil: Small and Cute.
Lol wouldn't it be badass if Kat was on her wedding day to Dante in that previous picture and Vergil comes back and sweeps her off her feet all over again :p :troll:

As for people getting Vergil and Kat... can I just be their child? Like **** then I can walk around saying "Look at ma parents and how sexy and awesome they are!"

LysseC

Philosopher and fangirl. Worst. Combination. Ever.
Lol wouldn't it be badass if Kat was on her wedding day to Dante in that previous picture and Vergil comes back and sweeps her off her feet all over again :p :troll:
Oh, yes, it would.... :devil:
^Just came out of a thread in which people say that by now DxK is a more probable outcome than VxK, so... Yeah.:'(
Needed more VxK to be happy again... AAAAAAND... look what I've just found!! :w00t:
kiss_your_lips_by_yvellblonde-d62mss4.png

LysseC

Philosopher and fangirl. Worst. Combination. Ever.
Oh, btw... Where do you think they could be having this cute date? To me it looks like an Italian city, maybe Tuscany...
katxvergil_holding_hands_by_sheiswe-d64luf0.png

Top Bottom