• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

{First Post ^_^} what did you notice in the new trailer?

Nelo_Vergil

got it.
watch at 7:50. first thing that came to mind was "the secret" trailer where at times the enemies would hit the wall and i could've sworn one had stayed on it for awhile before falling. As far as eviromental finshers like in the gamescom trailer i dont know but maybe these are signs

Nelo_Vergil

oh yes final comments before i go to sleep. it seems malice comes from, this could use correcting in the future, sinners. so far i've seen two types of ghosts in the demo ones in yellow, like kat, and others that are black seen near malice, like just after the first area theres a whole lotta malice around one person. One thing i found interesting about this is that theres malice, or bblack ghosts, in the church as well.

now i don't know what malice is or understand how it works but maybe thats what virility produces. the humans drink and eat malice, as seen in the carnival level when it goes to limbo a sign says consume,submit,obey. But what malice does and how it affects limbo is something i dont know as of right now anyone care to go into more detail about this?

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
New member?
freshmeat.jpg

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
During Dante's second encounter he hits an enemy into the wall and the wall shatters. Is that what you mean?

Nelo_Vergil

hmm maybe it shatters maybe it was an indication for a enviro finisher. there was malice on the wall so i don't know.

mrlulz.....some meat would be awesome

as long as we're talking about the same meat:troll:

Top Bottom