• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Final Fantasy XIII-2: Sazh scenario, new costume DLC screenshots

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
I made an account simply to say this-- I'm a female and I don't agree with Meg on this being sexist, AT ALL. It's fan service and honestly, I think the costume is adorable. I was planning on cosplaying as Serah at this next Anime Expo here in Cali, and I most def will be doing this bathing suit costume. Does that mean I'm degrading myself because I want to wear a bathing suit? When women go to the beach and wear bikinis and play in the ocean, are we degrading ourselves? No. We're having fun. And that's exactly what this costume is about-- fun. It's cute! Get over it.

Anyway! On topic. I'm very excited for both costumes and the Sazh story =D I'm hoping for more DLC instead of an entirely new game with XIII. I don't want to wait to see what happens next :[

Welcome to the forum!
Regarding your views about sexism and what not, as you saw, this wasn't the best thread to continue this conversation. If you want to, you can share your views into this thread that Meg made for this reason. Only FF stuff here if you please:D

Again welcome!

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
lol tony-san
That member hasn't been online for at least 1 month ever since she posted that post xD

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
lol tony-san
That member hasn't been online for at least 1 month ever since she posted that post xD

Hey you're right.

Somehow it was one of the threads that had the "new post" sign when I checked, which is why I didn't bother to look at when the post was made. Anyway lol..

Top Bottom