• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Final Fantasy XIII-2: Sazh scenario, new costume DLC screenshots

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Have a look at some new screenshots for Sazh's DLC (which seems to include a card game in Serendipity) as well as Serah's and Noel's new DLC costumes.

Final-Fantasy-XIII-2_2012_02-16-12_011.jpg

Final-Fantasy-XIII-2_2012_02-16-12_014.jpg

Final-Fantasy-XIII-2_2012_02-16-12_003.jpg

Final-Fantasy-XIII-2_2012_02-16-12_006.jpg

More screenshots can be viewed at below link:

http://gematsu.com/gallery/final-fantasy-xiii-2/february-16-2012/

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
*sigh* But OF COURSE, moar DLCs. Milk the fans Square-Enix

/rant

Anyway since they started with Shaz I hope they'll add more with all the old characters and then release a somewhat complete game.

Reactions: Meg

Meg

That bathing suit Serah crap is just ridiculous. "I've got an idea! Let's have her run around in a bikini because that's practical and not degrading right?" Sexist ***holes. :mad:

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
And they need to put some Lightning playable time in it too. (I know you disagree Meg XD). I mean, it's like we got trolled. Super trailers with Lightning in a Knights Armor (me loves knights) kicking ass and being called the goddess of war - as if being totally badass and amazing isn't already overkill in how awesome she can get - showing us new moves available for her/Odin/etc. And then:

:troll: Haha no Lightning for you:troll:

Not that I dislike her sister (though to be perfectly honest I think I mainly like her because I'm male :p) and Noel is great - though the not-more-characters-lets-make-the-3rd-party-member-something-like-pokemon is kinda lol but anyway - but still I find myself feeling a bit cheated. Now with Shaz DLC I certainly feel annoyed since I managed to get my hands on the game somehow but since I'm back in Greece, no internet in the ps3 ever (along with no money etc) won't allow me to play it any time soon, but on the other hand I'm feeling a bit hopeful. (Not enough because Fang is already dead <_<). Anyway..XD

/more rant XD

ZeroLove

Girls in skimpy outfits and boys in tight battle suits = thumbs up from me! :D
I think I might need to get my hands on this game, though it is hard for me to put down the new SCV. :p

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
Adding sazh seems like a good idea and I like both of the new costumes.

@Meg: relax it is just a new outfit. A little fanservice is not an attack on women's rights.

Meg

@Meg: relax it is just a new outfit. A little fanservice is not an attack on women's rights.
Um.....sorry, but yeah, it kinda is. It is degrading and if you can't see it then that's unfortunate because it's there. In fact it's everywhere. Heck even men are being objectified all over the place, but in different ways. Honestly though, it has become so common to see women running around with barely any clothes on in games and movies, etc. that it isn't even seen as a problem to many. That is just sad. It is hugely sexist and degrades Serah's character (and all the other female characters across different mediums) as someone whose primary function is to be looked at. That is sexist whether anyone wants to admit it or not.

ZeroLove

Um.....sorry, but yeah, it kinda is. It is degrading and if you can't see it then that's unfortunate because it's there. In fact it's everywhere. Heck even men are being objectified all over the place, but in different ways. Honestly though, it has become so common to see women running around with barely any clothes on in games and movies, etc. that it isn't even seen as a problem to many. That is just sad. It is hugely sexist and degrades Serah's character (and all the other female characters across different mediums) as someone whose primary function is to be looked at. That is sexist whether anyone wants to admit it or not.

The less the clothing, the better the person. Didn't you know? ;P

Meg

The less the clothing, the better the person. Didn't you know? ;P
My faith in people has been restored thanks to this comment mocking my beliefs that all men, women, etc. should be treated with equal respect.

EDIT: Oh my gosh I can still edit this is amazing! Lalalalalala

ZeroLove

My faith in people has been restored thanks to this comment mocking my beliefs that all men, women, etc. should be treated with equal respect.

EDIT: Oh my gosh I can still edit this is amazing! Lalalalalala

I am glad I could help.
But seriously, I'm all in for equal rights as well, but though Serah got a skimpy outfit doesn't mean that is sexist. Women just look good in such clothing and though it might be skimpy, it sure is stylish and fashionable as well. To even it out, they should have thrown in some scantily clad men too though. ;)

Meg

I am glad I could help.
But seriously, I'm all in for equal rights as well, but though Serah got a skimpy outfit doesn't mean that is sexist. Women just look good in such clothing and though it might be skimpy, it sure is stylish and fashionable as well. To even it out, they should have thrown in some scantily clad men too though. ;)
*headdesk* Oh good cannoli...no no no. See here ZweiL-

Mr. Redgrave:
237.gif

Meg: ._.
I'mmmmmmm gonna make a new thread. *leaves*

ZeroLove

*headdesk* Oh good cannoli...no no no. See here ZweiL-

Mr. Regrave:
237.gif

Meg: ._.
I'mmmmmmm gonna make a new thread. *leaves*

You can disagree all you want, it won't change a thing. Don't force your belief's on others like that. I happen to like scantily clad characters in games, men and women. Equal rights doesn't mean "Put some clothes on, you whore!", but that both genders are treated equally. If Serah has a skimpy outfit, give Noel one too. That's equal rights for you right there.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Guys as awesome as this conversation is, Meg did well to point out that it's off topic.

I know that Zwei has a tendency to have the last word but if you have to, at least do so in PM next time. If you're wondering how I came to this conclusion, I refer to your always posting right after me even when I clarify that I don't want anyone posting/quoting me when I stop arguments. For the record I don't want any continuation of this in this thread either, and any further post that has nothing to do with Final Fantasy will be deleted.

Carry on.

And a bit on topic sauce. I just found Snow on FFXIII-2. I don't know if we learn anything further about him (probably yes since he left us some unexplained stuff), but I sure would like to play the game from his side as well. Not as much as I want to use Lighting (somehow this sounds wrong..and the only alternative I can think to say is "play with her" which isn't exactly better..oh well) but close enough. Even though he is naive etc etc, I loved him from the moment I saw him. He isn't the brightest guy in regards of intelligence, but he sure shines in his own way. Like his new trenchcoat as well.

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
And a bit on topic sauce. I just found Snow on FFXIII-2. I don't know if we learn anything further about him (probably yes since he left us some unexplained stuff), but I sure would like to play the game from his side as well. Not as much as I want to use Lighting (somehow this sounds wrong..and the only alternative I can think to say is "play with her" which isn't exactly better..oh well) but close enough. Even though he is naive etc etc, I loved him from the moment I saw him. He isn't the brightest guy in regards of intelligence, but he sure shines in his own way. Like his new trenchcoat as well.
Your probably looking at some more DLC if you want to play as Snow.

I think all of the DLC content is pretty nice (especially Serah:w00t:) A lot of games have naked women in them and i hope i don't see a naked guy anytime soon. I don't know about you women because i think a lot of you really really like Dante but do you all get wet when you see him? Just like a lot of guys get boners looking at naked women in a game? S**t, it could be a naked statue!!! I'm not saying i do that, BUUUUT! i will NOW!!.... um...i will now.....Have the opportunity to download some much needed fan service!:cool:

It's too bad that your rarely awarded anything for beating a game anymore though. I mean why should i need to buy a new costume when i've been to every shop in every part of the world through out century's of time?!(boggles the mind):blink:

Oh and Neol looks like he should be in Kingom Hearts

Makira

=^,^=
I made an account simply to say this-- I'm a female and I don't agree with Meg on this being sexist, AT ALL. It's fan service and honestly, I think the costume is adorable. I was planning on cosplaying as Serah at this next Anime Expo here in Cali, and I most def will be doing this bathing suit costume. Does that mean I'm degrading myself because I want to wear a bathing suit? When women go to the beach and wear bikinis and play in the ocean, are we degrading ourselves? No. We're having fun. And that's exactly what this costume is about-- fun. It's cute! Get over it.

Anyway! On topic. I'm very excited for both costumes and the Sazh story =D I'm hoping for more DLC instead of an entirely new game with XIII. I don't want to wait to see what happens next :[

Top Bottom